The discussions

Cannot access my account change of telephone number

Hello, Cannot access my account at ***@*** due to change of no (073**********) System Configuration: Android / Chrome 63.0.3239.111

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2018 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

I want to recover my yahoo account with yahoo id * @***, due to for changing information and forgot the pasword.

Ambucias

Can't login to my yahoo email

Pls, ractify my problems. I have problems in loggin to my yahoo account

Ambucias

Yahoo mail forgot to give a recovery email and phone number

hello I have a question I forgot to give a recovery email and phone number . What should I do ? It's necessary to use yahoo mail

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2018 by
Ambucias

Won't take my code

Hello, Yahoo I forgot my password to my yahoo mail account. You keep sending me account keys. The problem I am having I have to leave Yahoo to go to H...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2018 by
Ambucias

Can not access yahoo mail

Hello, I changed phones this past summer and then was unable to access my email account. I was asked 2 questions to validate. #1. an alternate phone #...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2018 by
Ambucias

Can’t get into yahoo

My wife logged into yahoo under her account and now I cannot log in. Yahoo won’t recognize my password or security answer. What I don’t understand is ...

Ambucias

How to retrieve the password for my yahoo mail account?

I had problems signing into my yahoo mail accounts: ***@*** due to lost password

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and have a new phone number

please tell me what to do thank you in advance

xpcman

Can't login to my yahoo email

Pls I can't login to my yahoo e-mail and I really want you people to help me

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2018 by
Ambucias

Orgot password and alternate email

Dear Sir, I forget my password of my yahoo mail and also my alternate email. Please help me to recover my password, it will be a great help to me ...

xpcman

I don’t have the phone associated with my email

The phone number associated with my email I don’t have anymore

xpcman

Recovery

Hello, how do I get in to my account I have new phone and number. Have not used it in years and have forgotten everything System Configuration:...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2018 by
ac3mark

I forgot my yahoo password please help me

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 63.0.3239.111 i forgot my yahoo password please help me

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2018 by
Ambucias

Yahoo send email to my junk mail saying my account is at risk

Yahoo send email to my junk mail saying my account is at risk. How do I know it is genuine

xpcman

Forgot my yahoo password

Hello, My name is Ally Sinare. Please help me login into my account, I forgot the password. I also no longer the phone number I was using where op...

xpcman

My phone number changed that was my accounty recovery

how can I get my phone number changed as it is no longer my old number for my email account recovery.

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2018 by
HectorEnsminger

Forgot my password and no access to alternative email

Pls help me retrieve my password I forgot my password and no access to alternative email

Ambucias

Can not signin account with only my password

Have a yahoo account and cant get into my email account... with only password asking for key no and the no. is an old phone number which is no longer ...

Ambucias

Password reset

Hello, my name is Wanda,I cannot get into my yahoo account ,forgot password and have ay new phone number . What can I do System Configuration:...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2018 by
Ambucias

How to check the given yahoo mail exists or not

How to check the given Yahoo mail Exists or not

Ambucias

Lost my password for yahoo mail

have lost my password for yahoo mail

Ambucias

Unable to access my yahoo account because i changed numbers

I can't long into my Yahoo account bc I don't have the phone number it's asking me for I got a new phone number I would like to use but I don't know h...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2018 by
Ambucias

Yahoo asks me for recovery phone number and email

Hello, I know my yahoo I'd and password but it doesn't give me tab to put my password. They ask me for recovery phone number and email that I don't ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2018 by
Ambucias

Unable to access my yahoo account

Hello, I can't access my account because both my alternative account and phone number's not working. How can I access my account System Config...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2018 by
Ambucias

Invalid security email for yahoo to send verification code

I have a yahoo email account that now has an invalid email address setup in the security for validating who I am - I never added a phone number since ...

Ambucias

Don't have my phone number to receive yahoo account key

Hello, i cant open my yahoo mail becoz they always need confirmation to my fone but i cant see the verification number becoz its no longer my numb...

Ambucias

Unable to access my yahoo account

Hello, pls help me i have foregeted my password and security queation and even i have changed my old contct number.... i want to recovery of my mail...

Ambucias

Lost mobile number

Hello, Can you please help me cause have changed number and have lost my password to my account, I need to reset both my mobile number and my passw...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2018 by
Shawnlady2017az

I want to change my phone number on my account

Hello, I change my phone number and I want my Yahoo mail account under my new phone number System Configuration: Android / Chrome 63.0.3239.11...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2018 by
xpcman

I forgot my password and my phone number in yahoo mail

Hi Sir/Maam Good evening .. I Asking about my Yahoo account. That i forgot my password and my phone number. can you help me, to recover my yahoo accou...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2017 by
xpcman

Yahoo password recovery

My phone was lost and I can’t receive a text message.. how do I recover my password?

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

How do i change my mobile number so that i can reset my password

How do I change my mobile number so that I can reset my password and be able to sign into my account

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Solved/Closed

Can't access my yahoo email, don't remember password, id, and don't have the same cellphone number. My yahoo is ***@***

4 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

When did someone changed my password

someone changed my password for mail. i have reset it but would like to know when that someone changed it

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, I have changed my phone number and forgot my password, please help. System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 63.0.3239.84

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

How to forward email from an old account?

my old account email ID was ivy ***@***. i changed the name to ***@***. there are 97 emails in the old account. i need to forward the old to new or a...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Mobile number change

Hello, Sir I know my yahoo id. Password and secret question. But I don't have my old phone no. How to open my yahoo mail. Please help me Syste...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo password

Hello, Recover my pasword System Configuration: Android / Chrome 40.0.2214.89

jhennn

Retrieve deleted mail

I deleted some mail on Sunday December 24 from the trash . I need to know how I can retrieve it.

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

We don't recognize that email address or phone number

Hello, My mail is ***@*** this message which seem to me when i try to open my account (Sorry, we don't recognize that email address or phone nu...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password and the security has old information

How can i get my mail when i forgot my password and the security has old information i have no access to?

3 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

I initially changed the password when I sensed that someone was trying to hack my account and after a long time I tried to access the account using my...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Unable to open yahoo account

hi, is there any way i can open my yahoo account from new device? i lost my old number and my old phone. i tried to open my yahoo account to my new ph...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2017 by
xpcman

Yahoo email invalid my email address

please help me, i know my yahoo id and password ,put unable to sign in keep telling me invalid my email address id (*********@yahoo.co.uk) the is my f...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Lost mobile no

ihi, my old email account is ***@***.i lost mobile no abt the account so i cant see account key no that i could login this account please help ...

xpcman

Forgot password and alternate mail

I forgot my password and I don't have access to the alternate mail. my mail add is *********@yahoo.com. I hope to have access to my mail again as i ha...

xpcman

Lost password and lost old phone no

Hello, is there still a hope? System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 11.0

xpcman

Yahoo email is locked and i dont know the security answers

I bought a new iphone and tryed to do a back up But once i put my yahoo apple id on the iphone the account had been locked I tried sever times to ...

Ambucias

Please open my personal account

Hello, Hello your scurtiy system has mastekly removed my account without any reason. I can prove it. I am seanding my I'd card detailes to verify t...

Ambucias
Results 1501 - 1550 out of a total of 7,826