The discussions

Recover yahoo mail password

Hi,pls help me on how to recover my yahoo password when i lost my celfon.

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't sign in

Hello, I can't sign in to my yahoo because I change my phone no. System Configuration: Android / Firefox 56.0

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Recover yahoo mail

Dear Sir / Madam, I am using this email address ***@*** When I tried using it, the password that I used is no longer valid and tried several time...

Ambucias

How do i get my password changed i forgotten

I forgot my password!! My recovery numbers n email address are no longer in service .So how do I recover my account. Thank you

xpcman

Yahoo asks for verification code

Hello, I have the e-mail id and password. But when i enter id and password it asks for verification code. How can i enter my id? System Configu...

Ambucias

.95 charge for7 days ( trial ) ,l want cancelled now

Hello, I want this charge taken off immediately! kathleen bohman System Configuration: Android / Chrome 40.0.2214.109

Ambucias

Yahoo mail phone number changed send me new password

Hello, my yahoo mail is- ***@*** but we have changed my mobile number and this number is having some other person so we are unable to run my acco...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo mail password and security question answer.

Hello, I can't access my yahoo id because i forgot my password and also I forgot my secret questions answer. Please help . My yahoo id ***@*...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password and phone number

Hello, Sir, I have forgot my yahoo password and my phone number. Please help me as soon as possible. System Configuration: Android / Chrome 6...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo mail password and my security anwer

Hello, my yahoo mail is ***@***. and I forgot the password and the security answer. Am hereby appealing to the authorities to retrieve and reinstall ...

Ambucias

Can't access my yahoo account

Please i can't lay claim on my Yahoo account coz my alternative numbers are no longer in use..got a different number.Please I need help coz I have use...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail hacked

when sending or receiving email there is another persons email attatched. They have been reading, deleting etc... my mail. how can I remove them?

Ambucias

Can't remember my alternative email and don't have my number

Hi, I want to log on to my yahoo account but unfortunately, I don't have my phone number any more and I can't also remember my alternative email addre...

BunoCS

Can't access my yahoo account.changed my phone number

Closed

Hello Please I can't access my Yahoo account coz I changed alternative phone number...don't have the registered phone numbers in use anymore...please...

BunoCS

How change my password?

Hello, I want to know how to change my password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 59.0.3071.125

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

New mobile no is 94********

Hello, My mobile no change new no s 94********* System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

Ambucias

Help about phone number

Hello, I change my phone number, Now I cant help my self :( I am not forgot my password Best regards, System Configuration: Windows / Chrome...

Ambucias

Recover yahoo mail account no access to the last device

I don't have access to the last device that I used to retrieve my yahoo account

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

How to retrieve yahoo account ?

Hi, need help how to recover yahoo account if mobile number and alternate email is no longer in use or already obsolete?

xpcman

Forgot my yahoo password

Hi, i forgot my yahoo mail password and also recovery email and recovery phone is also not with me, Please help me to get my yahoo account back. ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

I've forgotten my Yahoo password and there is no number linked to the account for a new code to be sent to... Please help

Daniel Telele  

Phone number need to be updated

I need to change my phone number on my yahoo account. I don't know what to do. Can you help

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2017 by
ac3mark

Forgot password

Hello, I forgot my password on my Yahoo account , and I can't access a link to change it because I can't get into the mail to find the links they se...

BunoCS

My account is hacked

Hi I have a problem with my yahoo account I can't access it.someone is using my Facebook and they changed all my details now am unable to log in.

Ambucias

Reset phone number

Hello, How to reset yahoo email phone number.. I all ready try so many time..but can't... My email address ***@***

Ambucias

Can't access yahoo mail lost sim card

Hello, hello plsss help me, i lost my simcard thats why i cant recover my yahoo mail. what can i do now System Configuration: Windows / Chrome ...

Ambucias

Replace old phone number with the new

Hello, Im trying to rest my password for yahoo but i changed my number what do i do? System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, Hello, Please assist me on my problem with signing my yahoo mail. I forgot my password and the same time the registered mobile number...

BunoCS

My email has been deleted

I cleared my p/c of downloads & visits & other,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but it whipped out my yahoo mail and all my storage doc.........

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo password and no longer have access to my phone

Hello, i forget my password of yahoo mail even number also changed pls help System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 61.0.3163.100

Ambucias

No longer have access to phone and can't receive yahoo key

Hello, I know my Yahoo password and username but it's asking for the key and I no longer have access to the old phone number that's with that acco...

Ambucias

Phone broke can't use phone to get activation key

My phone has broke waiting for it to be fixed. Therefore can't use phone to get activation key. How do I log in to yahoo mail while I wait.

Ambucias

How to recover my yahoo id?

Hello, i forgot my yahoo id.i cann't access my account.pls help me System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 56.0

3 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

How to recover yahoo account without security answers?

Hello, How can I recover may yahoo account I forgot may password in I forgot may security answers please help me thanks

xpcman

Forgot password

Hello, I am forgot password yahoo

BunoCS

Can't able to access yahoo mail.

I am regular user of Yahoo mail. But for the past one week I cant able to access yahoomail. Pl help me to resolve. Regards, Dr.R.Nadanasabai

3 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

No access to old phone number

Hello, I am having issues signing into my Yahoo account I got a new phone with new number and when I go to access it it wants to send a verificati...

Ambucias

Being asked to verify my account information no longer valid

Hello, I have my yahoo id and password but i am being asked to verify my accout and the information is no longer valid how can i access my account ...

Ambucias

Password recovery

Hello, I need my password sent to a new # System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

BunoCS

How to recover my disabled yahoo account?

Hello, My account has been disable how i can r e coover it again? I tried more and more but cannot access my account Please help and r e activate ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, I want my yahoo account. I have forgotten password and even number which i add on yahoo account. Its urgent. Mri importent mail ani ha plz bt...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo password

Hello, Dear sir/medam Iam forget my yahoo mail passwood System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.116

xpcman

Change phone number

Hello, I want to change recent phone number System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.107

xpcman

Help me to find out my secret question in yahoo mail

Help me to find out my secret question in yahoo mail.

Ambucias

My problem about my old email i cannot open

Hello, good how are you. I have a problem of my email ***@*** I cannot open cause my pasr number was already lost and I like that to give new numbe...

Ambucias

Forgot my password to my yahoo account

Hello, I really need help retrieveing my Yahoo password and can't get into it at all trying to get info for the Yahoo account and get it sent to my ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Change phone number

Hello, I am trying to access my e mails but i no longer have the same phone number .how can i change the phone number to my yahoo account Sys...

xpcman

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, I forget may pass wood System Configuration: Android / Chrome 53.0.2785.124

2 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2017 by
jrimrock

I'm not sure how it works

With a mobel phone, I'm not sure what to do with the ones you have checked to save? I don't want to accidently delete them. I was in there for about 2...

Ambucias

Change my password

Hello, pls I can't access my email

3 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias
Results 1751 - 1800 out of a total of 7,824