The discussions

My password failed

Hello, I can not access my email even though my password is correct System Configuration: iPhone / UC Browser 10.7.3.808

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

How to change my yahoo mobile number

Hello, yahoo wants to send a code to my old number to verify ,but the phone number now belongs to someone else ,how to i reset my phone number ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo password lost

Hello, This my ***@*** I have password but no open becuase i changed phone nunber and country Please help System Configuration: Android / Ch...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Lost yahoo password

Hello, i am rohit rai i loos may yahoo mail p sword email id ***@*** old mb no also closed System Configuration: Windows / Chrome ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Recover yahoo mail password

Can you please help me recover may yahoomail password

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgotten password & security question

Hello, Sir/mam I have forgotten my yahoo passwords and security question.please help.for a long time I didnt use my id. Regards bilal khan yousaf ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot password, backup phone & email changed

Hello, I have not used my yahoo account for years, forgot my password, backup phone number and backup email are no longer available. Please help ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password locked up for a year an a half

Hello, How would I be able to access my account but I forgot my password because I was locked up for a year an a half System Configuration: And...

Ambucias

Recover hacked and deleted e mail account please!

Hello, My name is Kenny. So I locked my self then I think it got hacked and they deleted my account. Everything I used it linked to it. There is n...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, I forgot password System Configuration: iPhone / UC Browser 10.9.1.998

Ambucias

Login with new phone number

Hello, Due to certain reason I have changed my phone number but i could not login with new number. Sincé 8 months ago i have used to login with my o...

Ambucias

Restart my previous version

Hello, start my previous Yahoo mail by mistake its feature have change so pls re continue my previous version account of yahoo mail

BunoCS

Restore my friend's yahoo account

Hello, hi Yahoo cares May I restore my friend's yahoo account to accest with my yahoo account due to forgot password? System Configuration: iP...

BunoCS

Need to change phone number

Hello, No longer have the phone number on yahoo mail and forgot pass word need to change number to reset password System Configuration: Android...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2017 by
afdahmovies

Backup email isn't receiving the password reset request

Hello, sir. I forgot my password for one of my yahoo emails and i went with the steps to reset the password and told them to send the request to my b...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo email recovery

I changed my mobile number and my yahoo email account was setup to receive the access code. I'm not able to get into my account. Is there any other wa...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot id and password to yahoo mail

I still have the same phone but forgot id and password to yahoo acount

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hi me i forgot my yahoo password and the need account key and i change my mobile number can you help me please?

Ambucias

Hello, I had forgotten my yahoomail login password & security answers and also had changed my phone number. How do i log in/change my password? Pl...

Ambucias

i have tried all the recovery options for my yahoo mail but i havent updated my info in a while therefore i cant use my cell phone number and dont hav...

Ambucias

Yahoo does not recognize my password and i have changed my cell

Hello, My email is ***@***. I cannot log in with the password I always used. I have changed my cell phone number and I can't log in. My new cell numbe...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and hp numbers that are not used anymore

Solved

Please can help me to open yahoo account ,, i forgot the password and phone number on the list it is unused or lost

Ambucias

Hello, Can't figure out my yahoo password due me having a new number... How do I reset my yahoo password? System Configuration: Android / Ch...

Ambucias

Forgot password and change mobile number

Hello, Forgot password and change mobile namper System Configuration: Android / Chrome 59.0.3071.125

Ambucias

Forgot password and have new number & phone

Hello, I have forgotten my password and changed my number a log time ago but had the same phone and app well now I've gotten a new phone an trying t...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and recovery options

Hello, Sir i have forget my yahoomail id password and not add my phone number and alternative mail id of my friend add now his death. Sir help me r...

Ambucias

Yahoo locked no longer have access with the old phone no

Hello, My yahoo mail account has account key lock, however I no longer have access with the old phone number attached to it and the recovery email ...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail cannot recognize this email address

Closed

i can't login my yahoo account it say's we cannot recognize this email address please help me

Last reply on 5 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Dont know my yahoo mail password

Hello, I dont know my yahoo mail passwod. Please help me

Ambucias

Account recovery

Hello, I can't login to my yahoo account I forgot my password and I no longer own a mobile phone System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Can't access my yahoomail

I can't remember if I changed my password. However yahoomaol tells me that the password was changed a year ago. I tried all the possible passwords tha...

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo email id password and recovery email id password

Dear i need to recover my old yahoo email id ***@***. but i forget to password and also my recovery email id an password. i need to add my mobile ...

Ambucias

Hello sir.i have forgotten my yahoo mail password

Ambucias

Can't access my account

Hello, I can't access my account. It says invid password. I don't have access to my recovery email or phone number. Please help

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo mail id

i want my yahoo email id

3 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2017 by
BunoCS

Forgot yahoo password & no access to my facebook

Hello, I cant remember my Yahoo password plus I cant access my Facebook Acct w/out the password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 50.0.266...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo account login problem

Hello, i changed my phone number and every time i want to login it asks for that number for verification please help System Configuration: Win...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

Closed

Recover my old Yahoo account

Last reply on 3 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Phone was stolen changed my number

Hello, I can't get in my Yahoo! I have been on it for a long time for the pass word and I don't remember the yahoo ID and need to face my Facebook a...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

Hello, I cant remember my password for my yahoo acct And everytime I tried to.log in its keeps me asking my old phone number that I cant remember ...

Ambucias

Can't log in my yahoo

Hello, Can't log into my account System Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 59.0.3071.102Can't log in

Ambucias

I need to enable my account

Hello, Please help me enable my account i cannot sync my account nor receive any emails on my yahooaccount at all System Configuration: Android...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Hack my account last 2 weeks

Hello, I Am Bisma Ch I Want To Bake My Yahoo Account System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 59.0.3071.115

Ambucias

Can't login yahoo

Hello, please help me, i can't log in my yahoo bcs its needed code from mobile phone, but i already change my phone no., how can i get the code if y...

Ambucias

Hello, Hello,how to reset password because i forgot my password,How to do that System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 54.0

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2017 by
BunoCS

Hello, Hello how can I retrieve my email password System Configuration: iPad / Safari 10.0

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2017 by
BunoCS

How to change recovery number

Hello, Hey I need to change my recovery number how do I do that System Configuration: Android / Chrome 59.0.3071.125

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Recover yahoo account

Hello, I forgot everything i only know yahoo id what should i do? System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 602.1

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2017 by
BunoCS

I can't retrieve my gmail email

Hello, I've changed my password a million times. Then when I log in I see no messages. I can't retrieve my email & its frustrating. I'm not sure wha...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo account lost password

My father is 84 and has a yahoo account but he has lost and forgotten all access to it. 3 months ago I cleaned everything up and the yahoo saved pass...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias
Results 2251 - 2300 out of a total of 7,835