The discussions

Got a new phone number and can't access my yahoo mail

Hello, I got a new phone and number and I can't access my yahoo email because it's linked with my old phone number. It's not even asking for my pa...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2017 by
BunoCS

Yahoo mail

Hello, PLs how do i recover my yahoo mail password

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2017 by
BunoCS

Help for access my yahoo id

Closed

Hello, Please share my password my friend email id i have no problem please help i trust in my frnd System Configuration: Android / Chrome 50....

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Help getting into a deleted yahoo account

Hello, May you please recover my account it has been deleted & all info was lost System Configuration: Android / Chrome 44.0.2403.133

Ambucias

Key sign in to yahoo account

Hello I have a question about yahoo account I SIGN IN TROUGH KEY SIGN IN ON MY PHONE. MY PHONE IS BROKEN . HOW CAN I SIGN IN TO MY YAHOO ACCOUNT N...

9 replies Last reply on 29 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Forget password and lost register no

Hello, Dear team i have lost my phone and register mobile to my yahoo id i have no access my yahoo id so please help me System Configuration: A...

Ambucias

Forgot my email yahoo password

Hello, I have serious problems! I forgot my email yahoo password. I have new number and didn't old number. Now, how can i change my phone number? ...

11 replies Last reply on 29 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Sign in problems on my yahoo account

Hello, So I can't sign on my yahoo account because it asks my for verification! I don't have access to my other email addresses which I put in case ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Changed mobile number and forgot password

Hello, I can't login to mail forgot password I have a new mobile number removed by moderator my yahoo mail is connected to my old cell number no lon...

Ambucias

Forgot password and phone no has changed

Hello, I have my account in yahoo bt i forgot my password and at the same tym my number has also chnged. So please help me out in it. My id is...

Ambucias

I cannot open my yahoo mail

Hello, I cannot access my account. I forget my password and I don't no the recovery mail and phone number. I opened this account on 2010. So I for...

Ambucias

How to reopen my yahoo mail

Hello, I play in Hi5.com I want to open my email address but i didnt open because i forgot my password. My mobile number is invalid and closed by ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Having a problem getting into my email

Hello, i can't rember the answer to 1 of the questions that i was asked.I do rember 1 of the passwords to the email cause it is connected to my face...

Ambucias

E mail verification

Yahoo want to verify me but my e mail with Comcast no longer exists, and when I press e mail is not valid nothing happens. Thank you so much

Ambucias

I know my password but i cannot login due to lost phone

Hi everyone, Please help me sign in to my account. I know my password but I cannot login. Yahoo says they "noticed some unusual account activ...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, I lost my ***@*** account passward and my recovery phone no also lost please help me. thanks... System Configuration: Android / UC Bro...

Ambucias

Yahoo email forgot password and recovery number

Hello, I forgot my yahoo email password. Also I had to sell my Mobil number and I can't remember the security questions please help me what can I do...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail change number

I cant access my account because i changed my number. The security numer listed is inactive. What should i do to fix this.

Ambucias

Combining email accounts in yahoo

I am trying to move my old yahoo account over to my new account. I have forgotten my old password. How do I recover my old email account and message...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2017 by
ac3mark

Yahoo acct asking me the name of my favourite uncle

Hello, I can't log in to my yahoo acct asking me the name of my favorite uncle

ac3mark

How do i access my security question for yahoo mail

how do i access my security question for yahoo mail my account got compromised and i need to retrive some important emails can't get in with passwords...

ac3mark

Change mobile no

Hello, i change mobile phone & also new handphone..how can i change mobile no ay yahoo mail instead i not using that mobile no that i'm register a...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password and secret questions

Hello, I forget my password and secret questions.please what can I do?

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Help me to login my mail

Hello, hope you will fine.. i have around 10 years old yahoo account. i prepare in Cyprus that account.after few year back i transfer in gulf OMAN s...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and don't have the phone number to the account

I no longer have the phone number to my yahoo email and forgotten the password. How can I change the password without the phone number?

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2017 by
ac3mark

I no longer have access to whatever phone

Hello, Hello, my name is I have forgotten my password and I no longer have access to whatever phone I put on file. Someone stole my phone over the we...

ac3mark

Change phone number

Hello, I want to replace my new phone number to yahoo account this is my new phone number System Configuration: Android / Chrome 58.0.3029.83

BunoCS

Yahoo password lost

Hello, Lost password, no phone or secret question as set email account 16 yrs ago. Been going in circles for several hours and even set up a new ema...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Frontier.com

I currently have a frontier.com address and will not be using frontier phone in the future. Can I continue to us my frontier.com email address on yaho...

Ambucias

Forgotten password

I have another yahoo email and I forget my password can you help me?

Ambucias

My yahoo.ca email has gone, i have years of mail saved!

Hello, Can you help me recover my emails PLEASE. I have memories saved from my brother who passed awat 5 years ago and other much important document...

Ambucias

Yahoo recovery

Closed

Ow can I recover my yahoo account if I changed my mobile number?

BunoCS

Lost yahoo account access

Hello, My previous Android Samsung Galaxy s6 was stolen about a month ago, & lost access to my Yahoo account. Im not sure I remember the email or pa...

BunoCS

Need my yahoo account back

Hello, i just forgot my password and same time miss my old contact no please ineed my yahoo id back System Configuration: Android / Chrome 58.0...

BunoCS

Change my phone number and i can't access to my yahoo account

Hello, I change my phone number and I can't access to my yahoo account I need help please System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 58.0.3029.110

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2017 by
Ambucias

I forgot my password

Closed

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 50.0.2661.89 I no my username

2 replies Last reply on 22 May 2017 by
Ambucias

To recover my email address

Hello, Good morning, i ask how to recover or open my Email add? my account was very important to my work. i need my account. I forgot the pas...

Ambucias

Try to get email on ipad and it keeps wanting to send codes

I just want to turn on my iPad and access email without having to go to phone to get verification code each time. I am 82 years old and this used to b...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, Got a new phone and can't put my yahoo active. They want me to open a new account,I can't remember my pass word .HELP System Configurati...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2017 by
kmi187

Password reset

please help password reset

Ambucias

Yahoo mail account lockout

Yahoo locked me out of my account because I can't answer their so called security question. But they asked what was not one of the two original securi...

Ambucias

Unable to login

Hello, I am unable to open my yahoomail.i have yahoo id but im not able to log in. And my mobile number is changed. How to change recovery mobile ...

Ambucias

Not given a new code to open may yahoo account because i forgot

Closed

Hello, how to open may yahoo account give may detail like may cell but i dont understand why he dint me give code to may cellnumber to open a new p...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Mail recovery

Hello, Hi I can't remember my yahoo password and I have changed my phone number that was my recovery please help .. thank you System Configur...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Reset of password

Closed

Hello, I forgot my password and security question answers. I have neither updated my phone number nor alternate email id. Could you please rese...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Email recovery

How do i recover my yahoo mail when i do not have access to the number or the email i used in creating the account

Ambucias

Can not open yahoo mail

Hello, Hello sir/mam I can not open my yahoo mail. How can i see my mail? System Configuration: iPad / Safari 602.1

Ambucias

Recovery password

Hello, well my mail id password forget even i don't have phone number attchement so i need help how can get the my mail id back please help m...

Ambucias

Unrecognized password

My email keeps asking me for my password and I put in what I thought it was and it will not let me into my email address

BunoCS

I don't have phone number

Hello, Can help me change my password yahoo without phone number System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 55.0.2883.87

BunoCS
Results 2401 - 2450 out of a total of 7,823