The discussions

Sign in yahoo mail

Yahoo mail account not updated hence sign in failed. Password recovery options are not in use. (Provide mob. No. & E-Mail). And land phone not able t...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Cant access my yahoo email

Hello, i saved my email address and password but when i tried it i was unable to log in and already locked out. i already tried Forgot password link...

Ambucias

Yahoo forget password, security answers and mobile phone number

Hello, sir i am unable to access my yahoo account and also i donot have any access on the numbers which i have been added to the account. My yaho...

Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo password

Hello, System Configuration: Android / UC Browser 10.9.8.770 sir I have forgot my yahoo password so can u please help me

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, My phone is lost nd I forgot my all password s. Please help me. Thx. System Configuration: System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 600.1....

Ambucias

Haven't got account key and can't log in without it

Hello, I reset my phone as it was unusually slow. Before I did it I never needed to use an account key to log in, but after redownloading the app it's...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I couldn't find to sign in my yahoo account through the security questions. System Configuration: Android / Opera Next 41.2.2246.111806

Ambucias

Password forgotten as well as recovery email

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password, I also do not have access to either my previous phone number and email address where the reset link is sent. plea...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail account not oppening

Hello, I know my email address and password, but I was not actively using it for too long and it does not want to log me in anymore. how do I reac...

Ambucias

Lost account

Hello, I had one of my yahoo account named removed by moderator@yahoo.com.i can't access to that account now because it has been hacked...Can I plea...

Ambucias

Cant login to yahoo

My alternative email is not active so I can't receive code on it to activate my yahoo

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgotten password

Hello, Hi I need to get into my yahoo mail but can't remember my password and I've changed my Mobile number??? System Configuration: Android / Chro...

roshan,singh469

Forget password

Hello, Sir I am Satvir I forget my yahoo I'd password and information now I need this I'd how can I open my I'd .which mobile number I...

Ambucias

Can't access acount

Hello, Cannot reset password due to the phone number that was used years ago is not in use tried changing but to still didn't work it would not a te...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password.i cant login because the number i had in account is suspended because i am on vacation.and other options are outda...

Ambucias

Email verification problem

i have an yahoo email id i lost the password the phone no which is registered with email id the no is in active and i didnt give any recovery email id...

Ambucias

Need to turn off the account key

Hello, i dont have my phone cause its broken and i cant access my email from a computer cause i need to tap on my phone for the account key.i need...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Access phone number no longer available

Hello, Goodmorning :) may I request your assistance in recovering my email add password? I can't seem to access it and I don't have an access on the...

Ambucias

Yahoo does not know my email address

Hello, Good morning kindly assist me please, when ever i input my email address in the account recovery wizard,the response i get is that yahoo doe...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail login probelm

Hello, I have an old mail account on yahoo and I'm trying to recover my login information. I can not remember what my answers were (it was more tha...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello once again. I have a strange problem and i don't have solution. 1. My phone number is closed 2. When i sign in to yahoo mail and put my ID ...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

Hello, I forgot my password and I have a recovery question in place, plz. help me. System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / Chrom...

Ambucias

Yahoo sign changed number

Hello, System Configuration: System Configuration: Chrome OS / Chrome 56.0.2924.110i cannot sign in my yahoo account because i changed my numb...

Ambucias

Hello, I forgot my passeword Nd my contact nomber is changed. So no alert me my nomber.. plz help me nd reply me fast..... thnks.... Sy...

Ambucias

Account key security, please help

Hello, Please I really need to have access to my yahoo account again. I activated the account key and I signed out. Now that I log into the account...

12 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2017 by
ErthaM

How do I recover my account? I don't remember my password,my number has been changed ,and I don't remember the recovery email address.

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Recover yahoo id

Hello, Hello, hello sir. i have faced a problem . I can't access my yahoo id and also I forgot my password and secret questions and alternet email...

Ambucias

I forget my password yahoo mail and i changed my number

Solved

Please help how I can access to my Yahoo mail because I changed my number and I can't remember my password Yahoo mail it's very important for me pleas...

Ambucias

Unable to signin

Hello, I can't access my yahoo id and also I forgot my password and secret questions and alternet email id . please what to do. Mail me in this id ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password in yahoo mail

Hello, Sir/madam I forgot my password in yahoo mail what can I do? System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0

Ambucias

Changing mobile number for yahoo mail account on ipad

Hello, Hi all, I have been using the same iPad for years and since the hack in Dec 2016 my mail account keeps asking me to verify my account. I kn...

Ambucias

Yahoo.com account

I am having trouble getting into my yahoo.com account and I have been with Yahoo for a very long time I can use my email but it won't take my password...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Password recovery

i forgot my yahoo password and i change my phone number that i registered as my recovery number. how to recover my yahoo password?

Ambucias

Locked out of acct

Hello, I have been locked out of my yahoo account. It had requested that I re-enter my password. Because I always stay logged in, I have forgotten i...

Ambucias

Recover yahoo account

Hello, I really need to access ***@*** but dont remenber the recover info i used for it. Please help. My backup email is ***@*** System Configu...

Ambucias

Cant remember password or recovery email address for yahoo mail

Please please help! All of my work contacts are on there!

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, Dear Sir, my email id is ***@*** and I had forgotten my password & even I don't have any recovery email or phone no how should I operate my ...

Ambucias

No phone to verify and wrong recovery email adress

Hello, My phone is being serviced and the recovery email address turns out to be wrong. I can't change it since I don't have my phone but now if f...

Ambucias

Recovery email no longer active

Hello, I was trying to get back into my account, ***@***. I entered my correct password, but it is prompting to send a confirmation code to my re...

Ambucias

Yahoo account is sending verification mail to the same account

Hello, My accounts are locked due to suspicious activity, I remember all my passwords to the connecting accounts. Account 1 sends a verification e...

Ambucias

Yahoo account not recovered

Hello, I cant sign up to my yahoo account because my recovery number that i used before was lost. please help me on how to recover my account. Thank...

Ambucias

Yahoo account recovery

Hello, i am in the process of trying to retrieve my old yahoo account so that i can access an old email that i need. please provide any help you...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail mistakenly changed the code and subsequently forgot

We urgently need access to the internet at my company, because I mistakenly changed the code and subsequently forgot. I didn't leave a phone number o...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Reset password and mobile number

Hello, Hello good afternoon I have my account name is ***@*** I have forget my password and i already change my mobile number so please help me...

Ambucias

Forgetting password

Hello, Hello... I forgot the password and security question answer and and I changed my phone number year ago.. I did Chang the pass word on Dec 16 ...

Ambucias

Need help getting back to my email

Hello, How do I reset my yahoo password I don't remember password and I don't have the number on the account anymore or anyway to get in my email ...

Ambucias

How to recover an email

How do I recover my email if I don't have the access to the number on file anymore

Ambucias

Can't access my account

Hello Good day I am have trouble for weeks now signing into my yahoo account. My password is not going in and my recovery questions are different....

Ambucias

Hello I cannot connect to my old number for my password for Yahoo please help me

ahmad

Forgot password and don't have recovery mobile number

Hello My yahoo was signed in on the mail app (not the yahoo app) on my iphone but when i've repeatedly tried to log in on my computer with failed att...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias
Results 2751 - 2800 out of a total of 7,823