The discussions

Id recovery issue

how to recover a yahoo mail id without answers os security question?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, Can u please help get in me email adress please i forgot the passwordSystem Configuration: System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0....

Ambucias

Open my yahoo id

plz open my yahoo id

Ambucias

Lost yahoo mail password

hello i just need a quick help ... i always save my passwords in my phone.. to keep me reminding if i forgot my password.. my phone was lost... now ...

Ambucias

I cant use my email account, i don't have acces at old phone

hello, I have got a problem to go on my email account, the problem is.: Trying to sign in and they asking me to choose between a message or a phone ca...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and secret question

, hello sir. i have faced a problem I forgot my yahoo password and secret questions and alternet email id . please what to do. System Configurati...

Ambucias

Need help accessing gmail and yahoo

I can not access my accounts from yahoo or Gmail. I just bought a new phone and need to access my accounts

Ambucias

Forgotten password and security question

Hello, I forgot my password and security question. Please I need my account back I have too many important emails there. Please help me System Con...

Ambucias

Password recovery

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password , as well as i will not use my previous mobile number and email. So i will trouble in recover my yahoomail accoun...

BunoCS

How to change mobile no

Hello, I want to change my yahoo mobile number from my created account. Because of my change the location from India to Bahrain System Configur...

BunoCS

Forget my password & security question

Hello, Please I forget my password and security questions i need rest password please send me mail ***@*** System Configuration: Windows Phone / Ed...

BunoCS

hi I have had yahoo for years Katrina Bettendorf in Tucson ***@*** I have forgot my new pass ward and I jest got a new cell phone number my old one is...

Ambucias

Locked out of my yahoo account

Hello, I broke my cellphone and i cannot get access to my email and change password because it wants to text me a code. How can i access it otherwis...

Ambucias

Cannot access yahoo account

Hello, I m writing from turkey. I ve opened my email (***@***) in Ethiopia. I put ethiopian number snd i ve closed my recovery account other mail cl...

Ambucias

Yahoo no access to security code

Hello, I cannot login to my email. I don't have access to the phone that allows me to receive a security text to login. It tells me to login with ...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail blocked account

Hello, My yahoo mail is freeze , I can't get mail or get in. I don't remember the password or security question, or phone number , the phone number ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

I forget my alternative email and phone number

Hello Pls this account is important I used it in signing my bank details and for a program please I need your help. Have not been able to login

Ambucias

hellow, i am facing trouble for login in my yahoo mail account ***@*** i forgot the password and my existing mobile no. has been changed

Ambucias

Forget yahoo password

Hello, Sir or mam I have forget my yahoo password so can you tell me how to recover my yahoo password

Ambucias

I forget my mail id and password

Hello, I FORGET MY YAHOO MAIL ID AND PASSWORD MY NAME DEVA I THINK MY MAIL ID ***@*** password i forget please help me . ...

Ambucias

Mobile number changed

Hi I've forgotten my password but I've also changed my phone number so can't access the code to unlock my password

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

How to recover yahoo mail

Hello, sir i have forgetten my password , security question,alternative email address i have an impoetant documents System Configuration: Syste...

Ambucias

Account key lost and recovery email

I have changed my mobile and I can't open my yahoo account because I don't have access to the recovery mail or account key and no phone number may ema...

Ambucias

Forgot my password and secret questions

Hello all, I have been using my yahoo mail from long time ,now mostly from my tab but after some updates in the system, it asked me my password and s...

Ambucias

Phone number change

Hello, I cannot get into email account need to change a phone number and have a number sent to my new phone not removed by moderator but to remove...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and recovery number

Helo ... plz help me i forgot my yahoo pasward and have not access may old alternate numbers so how can i recover my account i know my security questi...

Ambucias

Problem login in to yahoo account

Hello, Hi i cant login to my yahoo account because it is sending the yahoo verification code to my old number anc recently i changed my number . Ho...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and recovery email

Hello, Hi sir/Ma'am How to recover back my email i forgot everything my phone number was change and the recovery email i forgot also the password...

Ambucias

I need my email back

Yahoo please you guys should unlock my email account for me,both the username and password is correct as I have been using this email since seven year...

Ambucias

Fogot yahoo pasword and alternative email is not active anymore

Hello, Pls help me. I gorgot my yahoo password and my alternative email to retrieve my password is not active anymore. Pls help

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

I can find where my old phone is to assecs my yahoo mail box

Hello, My name is Joseph Paul sow'e Padilla and i have loft a. Old cell phone which hade my yahoo mail in box sow i can get back into my yahoo. Sy...

Ambucias

Can't sign in

Hello, I can't sign in to my account and I'm using the correct address and password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

Ambucias

I forgotten my password,security question and recovery mail

Hello, please help us to me I forgotten my password ,Security question and recovery mail System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0

Ambucias

Cant login

Hello, My yahoo account wont let me log in System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

Ambucias

Need to recover my email account

Hello, last night I forgot my yahoo password a and had it fixed but then it went to recovery email and that was not the ine I wanted.please help me pl...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and alternate email

Hello, I have forgotten my password and alternate mail, and I have shift to another country my recovery mobile number not working, but I have open...

Ambucias

Reset yahoo mail password

Hello, can someone help me to reset recover my yahoo email passwerd I forgot my security que thanks System Configuration: System Configuratio...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Recover yahoo mail account

I cannot get into my yahoo mail and the phone number l use to register is not working send me message through my gmail at ***@*** but my yahoo mail is...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail password is incorrect

Hello, The last time I had access to my account was about two weeks ago. I didn't change my password but every time I type it in it says that My...

Ambucias

Recovering my yahoo email address

Hello, I had forgot my yahoo password and went thru the steps but it changed my yahoo email address which I really need to recover are they any way fo...

Ambucias

Forgot password & phone number not exist anymore

hi there! I forgot my password & can't able to recover it as the phone number I used there before has no longer exists, could you please help me to r...

7 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2017 by
Eden

Forgot account name my name

Hello, I forget my yahoo acoount,I use it during 2000.like 6 months,I use it with another friend he lives in japan,iorget user add and also paawar...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, hello sir. i have faced a problem . I can't access my yahoo id and also I forgot my password and secret questions and alternet email id . p...

Ambucias

My yahoo account is locked

Hello, Hi could you help me to open my yahoo account System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

Ambucias

Recover yahoo account

I had a Facebook but I am not active at all for along time maybe 4 years and I forgot it's password also I forgot it's yahoo email and password so how...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

I lost my old phone number and can't go into my email account...

Hi, i have been lost my old phone number but everytime i try to go into my yahoo email account they ask me about old phone number access but i don't h...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

I got sign out my email on my phone and can't seem to sign in ba

Hello, My email was sign in my phone I received and send email yesterday but this morning failure to sign in keep popping up problem is I have no se...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, i forgot my yahoo password, and I have changed the phone number linked to my yahoo email plz provide another alternate email option or cell n...

Ambucias

Right password but can not login my yahoo mail

Hello, I use my Yahoo mail everyday on my phone. Today I open and Yahoo request re enter password again I use correct password but can not login ...

Ambucias

New phone number and forgot password

Hello, I need help accessing my yahoo mail I forgot password and my phone number changed help please System Configuration: Android / Chrome 53.0.27...

Ambucias
Results 2851 - 2900 out of a total of 7,832