The discussions

Can not sign in to yahoo mail

Hello, the yahoo ask me on decemenber 2016 to change my password and since then I cant have access to my mail. System Configuration: Syste...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, i forgot my email password, i dont have access nubmer or another email. with this email im going on fb every day , its pleasee help ...

BunoCS

Account recovery

Hello, My phone number is no longer active on my ***@*** and I forgot my password System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / Chrome 43.0...

BunoCS

Yahoomail forgot password

Hello, I have forgotten my yahoomail password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 43.0.2357.93

BunoCS

Someone changed my password and i don't have the phone number

Hello, Someone changed my password and every time it asks me to enter the phone number linked to the email ( I know the phone number, I just don't h...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Reset password

Good day I needed to put in my password as per message from Yahoo 01/02/2017. I changed my phonenumber and dont have an alternative email address a...

Ambucias

Can't log in yahoo

Hello, Hya please help me I remember my password of my yahoo mail but I don't have access to my phone number and other recovery email It very im...

Ambucias

Not recognizing my mail address

Hello, I've been trying to help my daughter sign into her ymail but its saying 'Sorry, we don't recognise that email address or phone number' Myself...

Ambucias

Hello, my name is Courtney I can't get into my yahoo. I know my username but I don't know my password. I need a code sent to my phone messaging instea...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and secret question

Hello, @*** ITS MY OLD YAHOO ID BUT I FORGET password and secret question , but i want to opan again my this emain adress because i had facebo...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail account was hacked

Hello, Someone has hacked into my account and changed my password and my backup information. How can I retrieve it System Configuration: System...

Ambucias

Forgotten password and security questions

Hello, Please can you assist with forgotten password. the security answers are correct but doesn't work System Configuration: Windows / Internet Ex...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Help forgot password an security questions

Hello, I forgot my password an one security question System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / Chrome 53.0.2785.124

Ambucias

First name of your favorite uncle

Hello, my name is yujiro . How to solve this problem? This is the question of my yahoo account. What first name of your favorite uncle? how to sol...

Ambucias

Have not been receiving emails

Hello, I did not mean to change my account. My predominant email is ***@***. I have not been receiving emails for two days. Trying to fix the probl...

Ambucias

Sign in problem

hi good evening how can i recover my yahoo mail without that security recovery questions cos i've already forgot that questions.Please kindly help ...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and secret question

Hello, sir @*** is my yahoo account , i forget my account password] and security questions answer please help me for get my account back. You can...

Ambucias

Yahoo login problems

Hello, I can't receive any mail since 2 months because my account not logged in it demande a password and I can't reset because I have lost my recov...

Ambucias

hello i forgot my yahoo password please help me cause i cant open my facebook account

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Hello, I cannot receive the access key code my yahoo acct is linked to an old phone number. I need to be able to log in with a password ***@*** ol...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

I know my password but cannot login

Can u tell me how am i going to access my email account?i know the password but have been long not open my yahoo email but now i have been asked to ve...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't get access code to e mail account because phone was stolen

Hello, To anyone that can help, I have forgotten my password to my yahoo account and the number that they send access codes to has been stolen, i ha...

Ambucias

Unable to my mailbox

Hello, Sir I have my I'd and password but not to be open my mailbox

@RJUN

My account is been deleted

Hello, Please my yahoo email account has been deleted...I cant login anymore what should i do to regain it System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 5...

Ambucias

Hello, I forgot my password for my Yahoo account of know the alternate phone numbers but no longer have access to them nor the alternate email and I c...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, I have lost my yahoo password and previous mobile number no longer active. Also I don't know my security questions. Keep on trlling me they w...

Ambucias

Change phone number

Hello, I would like to be change my phone number in my existing email address,I don't know how to do as I don't remember password Kind regards Li...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password and also my mobile number is changed

Hello, I forgot my password and I changed my phone number please help

Ambucias

New phone number

Hello, I forgot my password and I have a new number how can I recover my account

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Hello, i forgot my password but i did do secret question i know what i put but it says wrong and i got different phone number so i cant get into my ac...

Ambucias

Please help me recover my account

Hello, I am Sr. Eloisa Holdiem, SDS and I lost my yahoomail account. I forgot all the necessary information to recover it. System Configuration: W...

Ambucias

Open my mail box

Pls hell me to open my mailbox

Ambucias

Recovering my old yahoo account

Hello, Bula my name is Tia Rokomatu, I use to have an old yahoo account under ***@*** and I haven't been in access with it for a long time since aft...

BunoCS

I cannot change my account info as yahoo rejects password

Hello, I use yahoomail app and activated account key on it. I suspect someone has access to my account. I have been trying to change my security det...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and changed my number but i know my questions

Hello, I forgot my password and i changed my number but i do know the answers to my questions but its not asking me for questions System Configura...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

I forgot my password & lost my number

Hello, Please help me to recovery my password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 54.0.2840.85

Ambucias

How to reset my yahoo mail password

Hello, please help me to get my yahoo password with my alternate yahoo email id. * @***

3 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2017 by
BunoCS

Forgot user name

Hello, I can't remember my email address but could answer security question and password. I know it's , but can't remember the rest System Configur...

BunoCS

Cannot log in to my yahoo account forgot password

hi, i cannot access my account because i forgot my password,i happen to no longer using the former phone number i used for recovery and the recove...

Ambucias

Dear sir , i forgot my yahoo mail password which is very important for my certificates recovery please help i changed city , so i changed mobilke n...

Ambucias

Forget yahoo password

Hello, please help me to open my brother yahoo id he forgetten his pasword and security question System Configuration: System Configuration: An...

Ambucias

To recover my yahoo account

It won't let me recover my yahoo account

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

I do not have access to an alternative email address

Hello, I forgot my alternative and phone number is used to sign in System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

xpcman

Urgent can't log in to yahoo

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 38.0.2125.102I dont have access to my email address or phone need to get in to my yahoo please help

xpcman

Can't remember secrect questions answers

Hello, System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 32.0.1678.0 I cant remember any secrect question answers please help me to open my yahoo .its importan...

xpcman

I am not able to access my yahoo mail account

Hello, I am using correct username and password and I am able to login to yahoo account, also able to see small mail icons and no of mails but when ...

Ambucias

Recover password

Hello, I have forgotten my recovery phone number to reset my password. System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

Ambucias

Retrieve yahoo mail forgot password and alternative number

Hello, How can i retrieve my yahoo mail i forgot my pasword and alternative number how can i have my yahoo mail please System Configuration:...

Ambucias

I phone number change

Hello, i changed my cell phone number and went to my email address and could not receive email. It would not accept my password. requested password an...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

How to bypass yahoo security quesion

how to bypass yahoo secuty quesion

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2017 by
xpcman
Results 2951 - 3000 out of a total of 7,823