The discussions

Cannot get into my yahoo mail

Hello, Please help i xannot get vack into my yahoo mail Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo mail password

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password. Would you please help me to recover it.

Ambucias

Can't open my old facebook account

myself huda and I have a problem that I can't open my old I'd on Facebook from last 10 days because it opened with phone number and I also add my emai...

Ambucias

Email access issues. unable to access my account

Hello, I have been trying to log into my yahoo email account . I am using the correct user name and password but it is asking me to verify myself. U...

Ambucias

Need to use inaccessible phone number to access email (yahoo)

Hello, Ok, so i need to access an old email (Yahoo) in order to change passwords on other sites. However, to do so it requires me to use the verifi...

Ambucias

Unable to recover yahoo account

Hello,I am unable to log into my yahoo account because the verification code is been sent to my recovery phone number which I no longer have. I did no...

Ambucias

Email was hacked can't use password or recovery

Email. Was hacked can't use password or recovery method

3 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

No longer have the phone number they are requesting

Hello, Hi i need help getting into my old yahoo account i know the login and the password but its asking for my old phone number that i no longer ha...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

My yahoo account has been hacked

Hello, yahoo please help me to get back my account because my account victim a scam may account have important message please get back faster and help...

Ambucias

Forget my yahoo password

Hello, i forget my yahoo password and unfortunately i have to changed my previous mobile number so i cant received verification code. Help me how ca...

Ambucias

Greg newnham

Closed

Hello, iam getting really pissed off because my yahoo acc wont let me sign in with my email add and my pass word..on lap top no problem but on my ce...

Ambucias

How to reset my yahoo mail password

Hello, please I have forgotten my password and I really need help to reset it. Thanks Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

Ambucias

Forgott yahoo recovery id

Hello, this md i have forgott yahoo id password and also recovery id password how can i solve the problem plz send me dails at this id thanks r...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Forget password,alternate email,security question

Solved

Hello, Sir I forget my yahoo mail password and alternate email and security questions Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Want my account back

Hello, Someone is using my account , how can I ever use my account agaiin, this is my yahoo add. ***@***.I cannot receive answers via my yahoo I'd....

Ambucias

Yahoo mail forgot password and secret questions and alternate

Solved

Hello, Hello, hello sir. i have faced a problem . I can't access my yahoo id and also I forgot my password and secret questions and alternet e...

Ambucias

Asking me my security question which i cant remember

I know my yahoo password. When im siging in they asking me my security question which I cant remember. How can I get into my yahoo account

Ambucias

Cant sign in to my yahoo mail

I logged in to my account yesterday and i still remember the same password I've typed it in a million times and checked the ID,i went to signup and tr...

Ambucias

Please i need help with my favorite uncle's name

Help I was told to write my uncle first name

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password. don't have access to phone anymore

Hello, I don't remember my password. I have the phone number to restore. But I don't have the number anymore so the code can be sent to me. What els...

Ambucias

How to recover my yahoo mail account i lost my phone

Hello, how can i recover my yahoo mail i lost my phone so i dont have any access to recover myemail. im trying to log in but seems like they change ...

Ambucias

Recover yahoo mail account

Hello, Plz i really need it bcz i have included it in my document i remember the phone no which was given any other question related to me you can...

Ambucias

Forget password and no is lost

Solved

Hello, my name is marina hakeem my father made id for me as i am student and now my father is died. i doesn't remember password and the phone no is n...

Ambucias

Hi m forget my yahoo pasword

Hello, Hi m forget my yahoo pasword ples help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

Ambucias

Yahoo mail access

I can remember neither the Yahoo password nor the alternate phone number and security questions. Is there any way to access my account.

Ambucias

Forgot my nokia 2690 security code

Closed

Hello, Hi ! plz, help me o. I forgot my nokia 2690 security code and i want 2 retreive it back. Though have change it from default code, but i c...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo account dont have access to the recovery email

Solved

Hello, I have forgotten my password for yahoo account. I dont have access to the recovery email address and no phone number was activated for that a...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo account

Hello ,please I opened my Yahoo account using the cyber cafe operator's email address as an alternative address ,I have moved out of that town ,so I d...

Ambucias

New phone number cant get email account forgot password

Hello, I can't sign-in on a new phone cause I forgot password. Can u help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

Ambucias

Forgot my password and i no longer have the recovery email

Solved

Hello sir, actually yahoo mail is not opening, because proplem is my old mobile number and alternative email id is lost. so with out this how...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail problem

Hello, Pls help me I can't open my mail Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

Ambucias

I cannot acccess my yahoo account

Hello, I have lost my phone number. Now i cannnot access with my old number. How can i reset my yahoo id otherwise? Please let me know its very impo...

Tabeer

I want to reset my account

Hello, My phone number have changed and I have forgot my password, I don't know how to go into my yahoo email account so I can reset my personal ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2016 by
ac3mark

Email

i have a problem with my yahoo mail account i forget my security question .

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2016 by
ac3mark

I forget my passward

Hello, I forget my yahoo passward I don't have alternetive email and mobile number but I need yahoo passward please help me

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2016 by
ac3mark

I forgotten my yahoo password abd security questios

Solved

Hello, Please help me to recover my yahoo account

Haske1

Forgot password

I need help recovering a YAHOO email I have been in prison for 2 years and don't remember my alternative email or original password please help me out...

Tabeer

I want pics from yahoo account to sync with or be recovered

I want to recover my Yahoo ail account in order to sync or save pictures on current Google ail account also want to know if deleted files pictures ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, vhelp me please. i want my facebook back. it sends a code for yahoo. but i forgot my yahoo password. please. please help me. Configuration...

Ambucias

I have changed my number in yahoo

HelloI have changed my number in yahoo

Ambucias

I dont have the same phone

Hello, You guys want to send me a verification code through my old phone# I don't have that phone any more I still know my pass word that should b...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Reset password

Hello, I am trying to reset my mail password as i have forgotten mine. How may i do this using my mobile. Thanks. Configuration: iPhone / Safar...

Ambucias

Verify a recent email you sent

Can you please verify a recent email you sent 17/12/16 saying I need to change my password and to tell me why I cannot send ecards from my iPad this ...

Ambucias

Forgot my password and i no longer have the recovery number

Hello, I for got my pass word and it link up with an old email account i do not have any more how can i get it sent to my new email so i can restart...

Ambucias

Yahoo wants to update the their website

Hi I have my password and email to sing in but yahoo wants to update the their website and then when I want to do sing in they want to sent pin code ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2016 by
ac3mark

Other way to recover yahoo account after forgot recovery email

Hello, I just want to ask help how to recover yahoo email account after i forgot the recovery email and the back up phone number was already inactiv...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Cant loging my yahoo id

Hello, Sir I was UK that time I entered I in UK phone num in my mail but now I am in south Africa and now I am trying to open mail they send massage...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password and security questions

Hello, I forgot my Yahoo mail password and the awnsers to the security suestions!! What do I need to now? Can someone help me out, please? Configur...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Not able to access my yahoo mail id

Solved

Hello, I opened my mail I'd 4 yrs back. Now I forgot my password. Can I access my account now... please suggest the way. Configuration: iPhone / Ch...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Help me to get back my acc

Hello, Hi , I used to have acc in yahoo in 5yrs ago and right now I forget my password because I have active for long time in yahoo and now I can't ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 3201 - 3250 out of a total of 7,826