Netflix allows users to set parental controls on their accounts to help them monitor the content children and young adults are able to access. Here we'll give you an overview of how to get started.
Where to find the parental control settings?
To set parental controls on Netflix, first log in either on the website or the app. Go to the main menu dropdown by selecting the downward arrow on the top-right of the screen. Select Account, and scroll down to Profile & Parental Controls. Now, click on the arrow on the right of the profile you want to change.
On the page that opens, enter your password, and click Continue. Next, create your 4-digit PIN, and select Save. You will, then, have the option to set parental controls from predefined settings, including Little Kid, Older Kids, Teens, Adults. You can also enter specific titles to block by entering them into the field below the Restrict specific titles field.
- How To Set Parental Controls on Netflix
- How To Enable Safety Mode on LG Smart TV
- McAfee Internet Security - Configure the parental control settings
- How To Reset a Wii U Console to Factory Settings
- Program the On/Off Timer on Your LG Smart TV
- How to change the language on Netflix
- What is Netflix Roulette?
- How to cancel a Netflix subscription: on iPhone, on PC
- How to get the most out of Netflix: hidden films & shortcuts
- How to get Netflix free trial
- Download Netflix movies: on Mac and PC
- How to request movies and TV shows on Netflix
- How to watch Netflix on TV
- Video games on Netflix: catalog, price, and release date
- What is the Netflix Fast Laughs feature?
- The best Netflix comedy movies: our selection!
- Solutions to common issues with Netflix
- Netflix series based on video games: our selection!
- How to watch Netflix remotely with friends
- Netflix subtitles font: color and size settings