To take a screenshot under Windows 8.1 simply press the Windows key + PrtSc/SysRq
- The screenshot will automatically by saved in Libraries > Pictures > Screenshots.
- To edit the screenshot: Right-click > Edit.
- The screenshot will automatically open in Paint.
- Launch the Snipping tool:
- To take a snapshot, click on the New button and select the area of your screen you want to copy.
The snapshot is automatically copied to the clipboard.
Windows 8.1 also introduces a new method to share screenshots of the StartScreen.
- From the Start Screen, Application or Desktop, press Windows + C to display the Charms bar.
- Click on Share.
- Select "Share screenshot of Start" or "Share screenshot of Desktop".
- Choose how you want to share the screenshot (Mail, Evernote....)
Published by deri58
Latest update on March 6, 2015 at 09:33 AM by deri58.