Android - Auto reject messages
Android smartphones give you the possibility reject a phone call while sending a message to the caller. This feature can be very useful, when you are driving or doing some important tasks.
How does it works?
- If the feature is enabled and someone calls you, the Reject with message option will be displayed on the screen.
- If you tap on this button a predefined message will be sent to the caller.
To enable this feature:
- Go to Phone > Settings > Call Settings > All Calls > Auto-Reject.
To create or edit your messages
- Go to Phone > Settings > Call Settings > Set up call Rejection Messages.
- Tap on Create to write down your custom message.