How to fix Error 923 on Android?
If you ever encounter error 923 when downloading an application on your Android device, this may be due to either a memory problem, or a synchronization error with your Google account. This tutorial will walk you through how to navigate around this error, and proceed with your download.
How to fix error 923 on Android?
Before beginning, you should ensure that there is sufficient memory left on your phone, and on your SD card.
- Go to Settings > Applications > All.
- Select Google Play Store, and clear the cache and data.
- Restart your phone for the changes to take effect.
- If the above manipulation doesn't work, try going to Settings > Accounts > Google.
- Delete your current account, and turn off your phone.
- Next, restart your phone using Recovery mode.
- You can do this by pressing the Home + Volume Up + Power buttons.
- A menu will appear. You can navigate through the menu using the volume keys.
- Select Wipe Cache Partition > Clear Cache.
Do you need more help with android? Check out our forum!