Resetting your Android device's web browser app to its default settings is very easy. This tutorial will walk you through the procedure.
How to reset the Chrome settings on Android?
- Press the Menu key.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down and select Apps.
- Find Google Chrome and select it.
- Next, choose Storage.
- Tap Manage space.
- Finally, select Clear all data. Press OK to cofirm.
How to reset the browser settings on Android?
To reset the browser settings on Android, you just need to follow the same steps as from the previous section. You only have to select your current browser instead of Chrome.
- Reset chrome settings android
- Reset network settings android code
- Gmail - Switch to Basic Attachment Mode
- Turn off Search and URL Suggestion service on Google Chrome For Android
- How to Restore the New Tab Page to its Previous Settings in Chrome
- Disable in-app purchases (Android)
- Android scientific calculator: how to enable it
- Network notification: how to turn it off on Android
- Increase ringtone volume when in pocket for Android
- Optimize your Android phone's performance
- Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep mode on Android
- MMS and SMS delivery report on Android
- Answer calls with the volume and power button on Android
- Add an area code on Android
- Delete search suggestions on Android
- Manage and backup game data on Android
- Create an Android folder shortcut on home screen
- Auto retrieve messages on Android phone in roaming mode
- Show hidden files on Android
- Secret codes for Android phones
- Android IP address: check and change it
- Block calls from unknown numbers: on Android, iPhone
- Manage and organize apps on Android