How to record a Youtube video with VLC?
In this article you will learn how to record a Youtube video with VLC.
- Open VLC.
- Click on Media > Open a Network Stream.
- Copy the URL of the Youtube video in the "Please enter a network URL" and click on Play.
- Back to the video playback screen, click on View > Advanced Controls.
- The Record button is now available.
- Click on Record to save the video to your HDD.
Note that: You can also use the Record option to record a specific section of a movie!
Published by deri58
Latest update on March 28, 2014 at 06:46 AM by deri58.