Ask a question Report

Unable to download videos using real player [Solved/Closed]

SATHU - Latest answer on Nov 7, 2012 10:15PM
Hello,
i recently installed real player software SP.. the "download this video" icon appears and if i click on it to download my favourite video.. its says unable to download... earlier i was able to download videos usin real player software.. but now am unable to use it..pls help!!
Read more 
Answer
+209
moins plus
go to Realplayer - File -> open and paste the youtube URL in the box. hit OK. you will see the youtube page in Realplayer and it will allow you to download using RP's download option.

jojo- Jun 9, 2010 03:23AM
thx !!the above mentioned works..
alex- Jul 2, 2010 12:53PM
Thank you so much!!
arjun- Oct 6, 2012 06:49AM
nice...worked... thanks dude
ali- Oct 10, 2012 12:52AM
xcellent solution
ctsw- Nov 7, 2012 10:15PM
thanks.... its work!!!!
Answer
+15
moins plus
i have a solution, follow what i say
1.select the video which you want to play,
2.then just type the word "kick" into the address bar just before Youtube,
eg.you have the address "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXLdOw79pcM&feature=topvideos",
instead of this link just type 'kick' in front of youtube and press enter, there will appear a new window with the same video then just click on the download link tour download will be start

there is a other way just go to the video and click to the uploader name and find that video from there and try to download that you must be able to download the video

anas577- Mar 26, 2010 11:29AM
thx man u rock
...- Mar 27, 2010 02:14AM
u r amazing man, than u so much
ram- Mar 28, 2010 04:42AM
many thanks it really works... i have trying for few days re installing real player and other stuffs but didn't work.. but with kick it works.. cheers
jimmy the fish- Mar 29, 2010 01:11PM
wow - amazing - you're the man!!!!

This has been killing me for weeks
pinku- Jun 4, 2010 07:39PM
brilliant
Answer
+8
moins plus
I had the same problem. I've just downoaded new version of Real Player. and it works fine now!

Answer
+4
moins plus
Real have said that because of YouTube's update, there is a problem downloading videos from Youtube.

The normal pages ARE effected

For example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTVjPORa6fQ&feature=related

HOWEVER

You can download by going to the uploaders channel and selecting the video.
BUT you get all weird code in the title and in the source link.

Real have said they are fixing it, but in the support, they wont say when its comming out.

luv luv- Apr 3, 2010 04:25AM
de r making a great mistake here.........................
vichu- Apr 12, 2010 04:35PM
superb dude
many thanks!
Answer
+1
moins plus
Here's the easiest proven method to capture those videos that RealPlayer Downloader no longer will download. First, download Youtube Downloader HD (yep, it's free). Run the program, set your default download sites, etc. Next go to the video you are having difficulty with and start to run it. As it's running right click on the video. One of your choices will be "copy video URL at current time". Click on that and paste it into the Video URL space in Youtube Downloader HD. Then on the lower right corner click on Download. Works every time.

Answer
+0
moins plus
its issue from youtube itself i guess
and i would advise you all to use internet download manager to download FLV wherever it is,youtube or anyother video anywhere.

Answer
+0
moins plus
PLEASE RE INSTALL REAL PLAYER SOFTWARE, ANOTHER SOLUTION IS CHANGE AND REINSTALL OS

This document entitled « Unable to download videos using real player » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.