Ask a question Report

Ipod Will Not Get Pass The Apple Logo [Solved/Closed]

Matt - Latest answer on Dec 1, 2012 04:00PM
Ok so last night my ipod battery died and when i woke up it had the red battery saying to connect and charge so i did that..... And when i turned it on the apple logo appeared the screen then got a little brighter then it just went black I went to turn it on again and it just keeps repeating on then auto off.... I rilly need help my ipod is my life... thanks for any help.
Read more 
Answer
+178
moins plus
My ipod just did that then i plugged it into the computer to see if that would help..it didnt so with my ipod plugged into the computer i reset it (hold the off and home keys for 5-15 mins) then the plug into itunes thing poped up and it needed a update. That should help. The update will take 24 mins to download and after that itunes will restore your ipod... have fun.

Jamin- Oct 28, 2012 01:08PM
This doesn't wanna work for my ipod touch, 1st gen. I just get the Apple logo and it turns off no matte how long I hold buttons in, connect to the computer.....throw it against the wall..lol
I think it's just fried!
Baily- Oct 30, 2012 08:03PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH ! My MyTouch4g's power button just broke and it cant get my phone to turn off if my Ipod would have been broken too i would have DIED ! thank thank thank yoooou ;)
Baily- Oct 30, 2012 08:06PM
I mean On
Danny Kutzler- Nov 3, 2012 01:03PM
i'm restoring as we speak.
Answer
+26
moins plus
Omg this post just helped me fix my ipod that has been broken for like months! thanks!:)

Answer
+21
moins plus
Hey guys you have it all wrong. When an iPod battery is fully drained the software prevents you from using it until their is a sufficient amount of battery charge. It takes about 10 to 15 minutes until you can turn it on. So don't worry nothing is wrong with your iPod

Hope this helps

Jared- Oct 29, 2012 08:30PM
I stand corrected it worked. Thank-you Alex:)
kacey- Nov 13, 2012 11:18PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i connected it to my computer and turned it off immediately and pressed both buttons again and it worked! I love you all xD
upset97- Nov 23, 2012 09:21PM
tried all of these and they still didn't fix my ipod... :(
Angi- Nov 26, 2012 11:31AM
My 3rd Generation iPod was Jailbroken and my sister hit the reset in settings now it only turns on and goes to either the battery sign or the apple and playboy bootlogos then it flashes white and starts the cycle again. Can someone please help me out. I need my iPod back.
e- Dec 1, 2012 04:00PM
OMIGOD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!! I TRIED EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE ADVICE ON THE APPLE WEBSITE BUT IT WASN'T WORKING!! my ipod died in the middle of an update, and then it went back and forth between the dead battery icon, the apple icon, a white screen, a pale minty green colored screen, a navy screen, and a hot pink screen. i thought it was a goner. THANKS SO MUCH!!
This document entitled « Ipod Will Not Get Pass The Apple Logo » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.