Can't recover hotmail account

Solved/Closed
rosie95 Posts 1 Registration date Monday January 7, 2013 Status Member Last seen January 7, 2013 - Updated on Mar 30, 2017 at 09:37 AM
 Trenchrunner - Apr 5, 2014 at 04:58 AM
Hello,

I tried logging into my hotmail account and it said "someone else could be using this account" or something blabla. I tried resetting the password to an alternate email but it comes up with si*******@yaho.ie (I have no idea what that is) so I tried filling out as much info as I could about the account to recover it but it said I didn't fill in enough info and that I should try again. I've tried loads of times. Basically I really need to get this account back because it is the email linked to my facebook. I forgot my password for facebook and to reset it, it goes to this email. Can someone help please?

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Jan 7, 2013 at 05:15 PM
Greetings,

It seems that your account was hacked. Unfortunately Hotmail is not secured and one should never save data on Hotmail servers without backing it up.

Please follow the procedure given in the following tip and recover your account:

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/email/1375-outlook-account-blocked-and-hacked/#topedit

Regards
I doesn't work im so frustrated im just sitting here cursing the the formula that I answer with as much as I can but still I cant get it back.
Please anyone help.