You'll need to provide administrator permission to copy folder [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question jaiminpatel 2Posts Saturday March 9, 2013Registration date March 17, 2013 Last seen - Last answered on Mar 8, 2017 at 03:39 PM by mohamed gad
Hello,
me any file and folder copy from pendrive and micro sd card not copy file and folder here message,( you'll need to provide administrator permission to copy to this folder)
below [continue ], [skip], [cancel] me try [continue ] and again message (you need permission to perform this action) and below [Try again], [cancel] me try try again .................................please solved my problem not copy form any file and folder to pendrive for windows 7 home basic 64bit
See more 
Helpful
+20
plus moins
can u suggest the steps to slove this prblm
Was this answer helpful?  
Helpful
+19
plus moins
Hello,

Try this 1

Change the permissions.

Right-click on that folder --> Properties --> Click on "Security" tab --> Click on

"Advanced" button --> Click on the "Owner" tab --> Click on "Edit" button -->

Under "Change owner to:", select your user name --> Check the check box

"Replace owner on subcontainers or objects" --> Click on "OK" button --> Click on

"Yes" button.

Good Luck
shah- Nov 8, 2014 at 04:44 AM
not working. I reached up to Under "Change owner to:", select your user name --> Check the check box then when I want to chek the box there no "Replace owner on subcontainers or objects" box . How should I copy or move the file please solve the problem
M_voluntaryist- Dec 17, 2014 at 10:31 AM
You might just need to turn off your antivirus. I had the same problem. Try to copy or move and it gives me the "permission" warning. I went through changing permissions, taking ownership, etc. nothing was working. I turn off avg. problem solved.
adhil- Mar 6, 2015 at 06:37 AM
Thanks alot..its working.. :)
mohamed gad- Mar 8, 2017 at 03:39 PM
thanks alot
Helpful
+18
plus moins
i treid this bt it is not working still it is showing "you'll need to provide adminstrtive permission plzz gv me solun
4r this prblm
Helpful
+12
plus moins
Thanks alot. This article helped me out. :)
Helpful
+3
plus moins
If u try in c drive so some time u have to do from admin user account

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?