Can I download iBooks on Windows pc? [Closed]

Ask a question onya243 32Posts Wednesday December 18, 2013Registration date November 29, 2015 Last seen - Last answered on May 13, 2016 at 03:30 PM by ac3mark
Hello,
how's everybody? Hope it's alright..
My question is to know if I can download iBooks on my windows pc so I can read my books that I have downloaded there. If it is, I am wide open to read your comments. Thank you to help :)

See more 
Helpful
plus moins
As you know, Mac/Apple software and Microsoft are incompatible, hence it's impossible. Sorry
Roshan- May 13, 2016 at 09:38 AM
yes you can download on mac and windows both it is compatible .
Download <REMOVED BY MODERATOR> on your windows computer then you can download iBook or all the
android software that you are running on your phone
ac3mark 6639Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus March 13, 2017 Last seen - May 13, 2016 at 03:30 PM
@ roshen, I disagree. Your solution is misinformed, and references MALWARE. Besides, the end iuser doesn't need android platform, they need apple IOS! It doesn't even look like the itunes store will present books. If you find that it will post back!

You can use iBooks on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. For some features, you might need to meet these requirements:
To use iBooks 4.0 or later, you need iOS 8 or later.
To use iBooks 3.2, you need iOS 7.
To use iBooks with iCloud, you need iOS 6 or later.
To download from the iBooks Store or use iCloud features, you need an Apple ID and Internet access.
To listen to audiobooks in iBooks, you need iOS 8.4 or later.
Some features of iBooks aren't available in some iTunes Store (App Store) countries. iBooks isn't compatible with original iPhone or iPod touch (1st generation).

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?