This guide will show you how to promote a particular tweet on Twitter by placing it at the top of your profile page.
What is a pinned tweet?
On Twitter you can pin your favorite tweets to the top of your tweets. This way, this tweet will be the first one that people see when they open your Twitter profile.
How to pin a tweet to your Twitter timeline via your PC?
- Sign in to Twitter and select the tweet you'd like to pin.
- Click on the Menu button (ellipsis button located below the selected tweet) and select Pin to your profile page:
- The selected tweet will be displayed permanently at the top of your profile page.
How to pin a tweet on Twitter on your iPhone or Android?
You can also pin tweets on Twitter mobile app (Android and iOS).
- Simply, open the Twitter app and select the desired tweet.
- Tap on Menu > Pin to your profile.
How to unpin a tweet?
- Open your Twitter app and go to your Profile page.
- Tap the Down-arrow icon from your pinned tweet.
- Select Unpin from the profile.
- Click or tap Unpin to confirm.
- How to pin a tweet
- Mark tweet as sensitive > Guide
- How to see the tweets you liked > Guide
- How to turn off pin code iphone
- Samsung pin code reset
- The first tweet
- Deactivate your Twitter account: temporarily, permanently
- Use Twitter Spaces (Clubhouse's rival): on PC, Android, iOS
- How to block a user on Twitter?
- Set the default font size on Twitter: for Android, PC, iOS
- Turn off tweet translation on Twitter: on Android, iOS
- Open Twitter links with your mobile browser
- Sign up for Twitter: with Google, Apple
- Voice messages on Twitter: activation, time limits
- Turn off retweets: for everyone, for a particular user