BitTorrent is download management software used widely across the globe. If the location of files downloaded from the internet is not changed, BitTorrent saves them in a default location. For files to be stored in a different location, changes have to be made to BitTorrent configuration settings. To change the location of downloaded files, the directory needs to be specified in the BitTorrent preferences tab.
How to change default download location in BitTorrent?
- To change the location of your download files under BitTorrent, click on the Options menu > Preferences > Directories:
- Next, tick the box next to Put new Downloads in: and simply select the path for the new location.
- Validate with the OK button. You can configure BitTorrent to automatically move downloads to the folder of your choice.
- Now, tick the box next to Move completed downloads to: and select the path of the new location.
Note: It is also possible to change the location for new downloads as well as downloads already carried out through the directory configuration settings. BitTorrent has proved useful for users of P2P.
- How to change bittorrent download location
- Bittorrent change download location
- Change bittorrent download location
- BitTorrent > Télécharger
- µTorrent > Télécharger
- UTorrent download history: view, clear > Guide
- How to improve uTorrent download speed? > Guide
- How to get max torrent speed [solved] > Forum - Downloading
- Limit number of downloads: qBitTorrent
- Enable qBitTorrent auto shutdown after download
- uTorrent limit: upload speed, download speed
- How to disable BitTorrent support on Free Download Manager