Flipkart is India's leading e-commerce company, with millions of people using it to shop every day. Since so many people buy their products on the site, it follows that there is a large demand to return some of them. Flipkart is known for its favorable return policy. If you are a regular shopper on Flipkart, continue reading to learn more about the company's return and refund policy.
How to return a product on Flipkart?
When you purchase a product, you are only allowed to proceed with a refund after the delivery has been completed. There is a fixed deadline for returning, and it varies from product to product. Some products have a ten-day return limit, while some can be returned after up to a month. More information on this subject can be found on the Flipkart app.
- Download the app and log in to your account.
- To start the return process for a given product once in the app, click the three lines on the top of the page.
- This will open up a menu, where you should click My Orders.
- A new page will open, providing a record of all of the purchases that you have on Flipkart. Then, click RETURN:
- On the next page, you will see a product image, its order ID, and other relevant information.
- Then, go to the Reason for Return section and select why you would like to return the product from the set of options.
- You can also go to More details and provide other reasons for returning the product. Below this, you can give detailed feedback to the company in the comments section.
- After providing all of this information, click the blue CONTINUE button:
- A new page will open, on which you should enter your name, your phone number, and a pick-up address. It has to be the same address where the product was originally delivered. On this page, there is another section that says What do you want in return?
- Here, you can select either the Refund option, to have the price of the item refunded to your bank account, or you can choose to have the item replaced.
- The following page will display the amount that you will be refunded, the address from which the product will be picked up for the return, your phone number, and other terms and conditions of the refund process. Click CONFIRM RETURN to finish the process.
- Following this, your return request will be processed. Within five working days, the product will be returned to the company.
- How to return in flipkart
- How to return product on flipkart and get money back
- How to return on flipkart
- If cell contains (multiple text criteria) then return (corresponding text criteria) [solved] > Excel Forum
- Excel if cell contains date then return value [solved] > Office Software Forum
- If cell contains text then return value in another cell [solved] > Excel Forum
- If cell contains specific text then return value in another cell vba [solved] > Excel Forum
- Return receipt email > Guide