The screen resolution refers to the number of pixels on the screen. A resolution of 1920x1080 means there are 1920 horizontal pixels and 1080 vertical pixels. Higher resolution means more pixel information, resulting in a better image quality. However, when choosing the ideal screen resolution for each case, several factors must be taken into account, in addition to the price.
What are the types of resolutions available?
HD: High definition 720p
HD is an acronym that stands for High Definition, that is, high definition image. In this case, it is also called 720p because its resolution is of 1280×720: 1280 pixels wide by 720 pixels high. The “p” stands for "progressive image".
Full HD: 1080p
Full HD is also a high definition, but with more pixels: 1920x1080. The only difference with 720p is that the resolution increases a bit. This resolution is also called 1080p, because it integrates the “p” of “progressive image”. It is different from High Definition 1080i, where the process of image reproduction is through interlacing, and therefore is not progressive, which may result in small cuts in the reproduction.
Progressive Full HD is the most popular category for modern TVs, although technology continues to progress. Nowadays, there are more and more TVs with almost as advanced resolution as cinema screens. We present them below.
4K or Ultra HD
This is the most common resolution in the cinema. It is equivalent to 3840x2160 pixels per screen, which is a really good image definition, making it reproducible even on very large screens. It is called DCI 4K (because it almost reaches 4,000 pixels) and is also known as Ultra HD, that is, ultra high definition.
However, there are more and more TVs with 4K resolution despite having a smaller screen size than the cinema screen. This means that the reproduced image will be much more realistic compared to the HD or Full HD screens. However, in order to process the sharpness of these images, the human eye needs a slightly greater distance from the screen than with lower resolution screens.
8K or Full Ultra HD
This is the latest innovation when it comes to image resolution and it is equivalent to 7680x4320 pixels. It means that today it is possible to project an image the size of a house with every small detail. However, this technology is already being incorporated into large-size TV screens for home purposes, even though the prices are still very expensive.
Although 8K screens will get cheaper over time, we recommend that you carefully consider the type of resolution you actually need for your home.
What screen resolution to choose?
If you are having a hard time choosing between all these types of TVs and planning the budget to invest , we conclude that the most economical bet for a quality image is Full HD. In addition, this is the category in which you will find the greatest range of brands, sizes and prices to choose from because it is the most common resolution.
However, if you want a better image quality and you are willing to spend more money, you can check the TVs with 4K/Ultra HD resolution. If this is your case, we recommend you to take the following factors into account:
- Make sure that the room where you are going to place the screen is big enough so that you can respect the optimal distance.
- Take note that the quality of the screen material can influence the reflections of lamps or windows. This means that if your TV is going to be under a lamp or in front of a window, you want to make sure that the material is anti-reflective in order to fully enjoy the 4K resolution, with no external interference.
- The uses of the screen: if you use the TV to watch movies frequently, it will be a pleasure to have a cinema resolution; If you play video games on your TV and can afford a 4K screen, the experience will change considerably.
Is it worth buying an 8K screen?
Undoubtedly, the TVs with the highest resolution have many advantages when it comes to sound, design and navigation menu. This being said, keep in mind that this technology is so new that so far there are still very few TV and films produced in 8K to make the investment worthwhile.
- Bokep hd
- Bokep full hd
- Gta san andreas full screen resolution fix > Guide
- Adjust webpage to fit all screen resolutions > Guide
- How to unzoom computer screen: on Windows 10, Mac > Guide
- What Is the Best Screen Resolution (HD, Full HD, 4K, 8K ...)?
- Smart medical gadgets for home
- Best phones for photography: 2022
- The best high-tech beauty gadgets
- Top iPhone accessories: 2022, gifts, for filming
- Top smart home gadgets of 2022
- Samsung Galaxy S22 or iPhone 13: Which one to buy?
- Amazon Prime Day 2: Prime Early Access Sale date, best deals
- The best wireless headphones: earbuds, earphones
- Shop on Black Friday like a pro: advice on deals in 2022
- Best phone battery life (2022)
- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday in 2022: when to buy?
- Best tech gifts: for any budget
- Best deals for Black Friday at Walmart
- Wireless chargers: for Android, iPhone
- Best gadgets for working from home
- Best smart gadgets to exercise at home
- Sleeping gadgets: for adults, babies
- The best pet gadgets of 2022
- Best wireless controllers: for PC, Switch, Xbox, PlayStation
- Best budget gaming chairs (2022)
- Black Friday 2022 best deals: Best Buy, Amazon, Apple
- DIY Christmas gifts: 2022, for family, coworkers, kids
- How to buy a refurbished iPhone: from Apple, Back market