Do you want to know how to open a link (URL) contained in a string, in C++? This quick article will show you how.
To open an URL in C++, try this:
#include <windows.h> . char* linkChar="[http://www.google.com]"; . ShellExecute(NULL, NULL, linkChar, NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL);
Any more programming questions? Check out our forum!
- C++ open url
- Open url c++
- C++ open link
- Url manipulation attack example
- How to change pinterest url > Guide
- Turn on my url
- Search google or type a url > Guide
- How do i add an image to my signature in gmail without url > Guide
- What are Accessors and Mutators C++
- My Documents + Environment Variables in VBA/VB6
- Programming: quotation marks, apostrophes and strings
- Keep application window on top of other apps with VB6
- Remove the underline from links in HTML, CSS
- How to draw a human face using code?
- VB6 RGB color: chart, codes
- How to calculate square root in C programming
- How to write and read CSV files in Python
- The best free online programming courses