You might have wondered if it is possible to replace the Windows default startup song with another song. In this article we will show you how to do so.
To play music at Windows startup:
- Go to start > control panel, then choose sounds, speech, and audio devices.
- Then click on sounds and audio devices.
- Now click on sound.
- Now on program events you scroll down and choose "Start Windows"
- Now choose "Browse..." and find your music file.
- Now just select the song you wish to have upon starting Windows.
Need more help with Windows? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to make your computer play music when you turn it on
- How to play music on computer
- Booted up my pc song
- Play store download > Download - App downloads
- How to turn off music on iphone > Guide
- How to play pokemon on android > Guide
- Turn off music > Guide
- How to play pokemon unbound > Download - Role playing