A PC computer is a modular type of computer, it can be assembled using hardware components made by
different manufacturers, so as to have a custom built computer according to one's specific needs.
The following components are available when building a computer:
- The casing: metal casing which houses the internal components of the computer.
The casing usually comes with it's own power supply and a set of screws, connectors and cables.
- The motherboard: a large printed circuit board used to connect the processor,
RAM, hard drives and CD/DVD drives, and comes with its own set of riser connectors.
- The processor: the computer's main integrated circuit, the true brain of the
computer, performing all the main calculations.
drives and burners, and the floppy disk
- Expansion cards are used to upgrade computer functionality and performance.
The motherboard is the main card, in the form of a large printed
circuit board with connectors for the processor, RAM modules and expansion cards.
Prior to assembly you must carefully consult your motherboard manual to be able to clearly
identify the different connectors.
- All instructions given here are quite simple, but one single ERROR (wrongly aligned connector for example)
may cause IRREPARABLE DAMAGE to the hardware. This guide serves as an aid, it only to be used as a reference,
therefore en.kioskea.net will not be held responsible for any damages caused by improper use.
- For all instructions given here, you must make sure that the PC power supply is unplugged from the mains, then
ensure any static electricity is removed by touching the metal case of the computer with one hand and touching the
ground with the other!
Cómo ensamblar una computadora (PC)
Latest update on March 15, 2018 at 03:29 PM by AydanCCM.