Useful for opening winmail.dat files.
With Winmail.dat Explorer you can open 'winmail dat' (winmail.dat) attachments. It also allows the user to access the content, whether it is RTF text or attached files.
How to open winmail dat?
There are two ways to open a file. The first one is by using the context menu in the windows file explorer. The second one is by using the built-in file picker.
- Use an external viewer: Once your file is extracted, you are free to open it with an external viewer.
- Download: You can also save the contained attachments to a location of your choice or share them.
- Interface: this software has the classic Windows look to make it easy for everyone.
- Quick and light on ressources: this program allows fast download and doesn’t slow down the performance of your computer.
Please note that Winmail.dat works only with winmail.dat files (TNEF) so you have to make sure that your file isn't a different file type with a '.dat' extension.
Is WinMail.dat Explorer Free?
This app is free and you don't need any other in-app purchases in order to open your files. There is an optional paid Pro version that will remove the ads.
- Winmail.dat explorer
- Winmail.dat explorer download - Best answers
- Winmail opener - Best answers
- Explorer.exe corrupted ✓ - Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
- How to show menu bar in file explorer - How-To - Windows 7
- Cannot delete history and browsing dats - Guide
- Save password in internet explorer - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Internet explorer 11 history - Guide