If you are looking for a reliable and modern cloud gaming service, then you should give Nvidia GeForce NOW a try. It features many compatible games, high-quality performances, support for lots of devices, and many more flexible features.
What is GeForce NOW?
We could describe it as another cloud gaming platform, but the truth is that Nvidia's proposal with its GeForce NOW differs quite a bit from other services such as Google Stadia or Xbox Game Pass. What is offered here is the possibility to access a virtual computer where you can install the games you buy and then broadcast them to your devices via streaming, allowing you to enjoy graphically demanding titles even if you don't have very powerful hardware.
Since 2017, Nvidia has made the service evolve to push the boundaries of cloud gaming and deliver more stunning, performant, and flexible services. As a result, it now stands as a serious competitor to the aforementioned platforms, offering high-quality results with a huge library of games.
What are the key features of GeForce NOW?
- Transform any computer into a gaming PC: forget about spending a fortune on a new laptop or a state-of-the-art graphics card, when playing through GeForce NOW you don't need your PC to meet the requirements.
- Colossal game library: You will get access to a huge game library with over 1000 games ready to play, and new games are continuously added. It also features nearly 100 of the biggest free to play so you won't need to make a single purchase to start playing. Furthermore, you can obviously connect to your favorite stores and stream your library of games, including Steam, Epic Games Launcher, or Ubisoft Connect (here's the full list of GeForce NOW-compatible games).
- Instant access: Since the games don't actually run on your computer, you don't need to worry about storage space and you can start playing right after you buy them.
- Great compatibility: GeForce NOW is a formidable way to transform almost any device into a powerful gaming rig, including Windows PC, Mac OS, Android TV, Chrome, Android, Safari on iPhone and iPad, Edge, and Smart TVs.
- Play and share: Thanks to NVIDIA Highlights, all your best in-game moments are automatically saved and easily shareable with the world.
- High-quality: Thanks to the power of cloud computing, you can get 1440p on your PC with RTX turned on, 120 FPS at ultra settings, 4K HDR on TVs, and ultra-low latency and smooth streaming technology.
How to use GeForce NOW?
Download and play games
Once the client is installed and launched, click on Log In in the top right corner. Complete the steps to log in or create an account if you don't have one already. Then you can use the search bar in the top part of the app to search for the game you want to play. If the game has been found, click on + Library to add it to your library. To launch a game, click on Play once it has been added (GeForce NOW will test if your connection is stable enough, and you will be able to launch the game).
Add Steam games to GeForce NOW
Open the GeForce NOW app, and go to Settings. Go to Game Sync and click on the chain icon of the Steam client to set up sync. To use this feature, you must set your Steam account to public so that your games will sync with GeForce NOW. This feature isn't an automatic sync, so each time you purchase a new game, you will need to press the sync button in the GeForce NOW app to add it to your library.
Is it free?
GeForce NOW is free to download and use, but the free plan only features a basic Rig, 1-hour session length, and standard access to gaming servers. However, you can subscribe to one of the monthly plans and get the best experience possible.
Is it safe?
- Geforce now apk
- Nvidia geforce now download
- Geforce now download android
- Grand Theft Auto V > Download - Action and adventure
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition: download for PC, Android (APK) > Download - Sandbox
- NFS: Most Wanted (2005): download for PC > Download - Racing
- Tentacle Locker 2: download for PC / Mac / Android (APK) > Download - Adult games
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox