Upon launching Call of Duty Black Ops, do you see the error code: d3dx9_43.dll is missing? This article will explain what you need to do to fix this.
We suggest updating the operating system using a link which downloads the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer (even if your Windows device came with the latest version) This web installer updates the essential components and thereby enables the user to launch the game without any hassle.
Go to this link
- Download the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer (dxwebsetup.exe- size 282KB)
- Once it is downloaded, run it.
- The necessary components will be installed/updated in a matter of seconds (depending on your connection speed)
Call of Duty is a video game series which began on PC, and later expanded to consoles and handhelds. Several spin-off games have been released alongside the main series. Most games in the series have been set primarily in World War II, with a few exceptions such as Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Launch Call of Duty and enjoy!
- Call of duty black ops directx download
- D3dx9_43.dll black ops
- Call of duty black ops zombies > Télécharger
- Call of duty: black ops zombies cheats unlimited ammo > Guide
- Call of duty black ops cold war for pc free > Télécharger
- Call of duty black ops run in safe mode error fix [solved] > Forum - Call Of Duty
- Call of Duty Black Ops: Sound not working, sound fix > Guide
- Call of Duty 4 maps: download, map pack
- Call of Duty console commands: multiplayer
- Call Of Duty 4 iw3mp.exe has stopped working
- Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: All you need to know