Call of Duty Black Ops: d3dx9_43.dll is missing, error
Upon launching Call of Duty Black Ops, do you see the error code: d3dx9_43.dll is missing? This article will explain what you need to do to fix this.
We suggest updating the operating system using a link which downloads the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer (even if your Windows device came with the latest version) This web installer updates the essential components and thereby enables the user to launch the game without any hassle.
Go to this link
- Download the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer (dxwebsetup.exe- size 282KB)
- Once it is downloaded, run it.
- The necessary components will be installed/updated in a matter of seconds (depending on your connection speed)
Call of Duty is a video game series which began on PC, and later expanded to consoles and handhelds. Several spin-off games have been released alongside the main series. Most games in the series have been set primarily in World War II, with a few exceptions such as Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Launch Call of Duty and enjoy!
- D3dx9_43.dll black ops
- D3dx9_43.dll download
- Call of duty black ops directx download
- Call of duty black ops zombies > Download - Shooters
- Call of duty black ops cold war download > Download - Shooters
- Call of duty black ops cheats > Guide
- Black ops 1 no sound pc > Guide
- Remove black background photoshop > Guide