Here is a list of commands that you can use during a multiplayer session of Call of Duty. They can be used directly through the console if you have the option enabled in your game settings.
Call of Duty Console Commands
- /serverinfo shows the server settings and configurations.
- /map [map name] will load the chosen map.
- /map_rotate will load the next map of the rotation. This is set in the 'sv_maprotation' file on your server.
- /map_restart will restart the current map.
- /fast_restart will restart the current map, just like /map_restart, but is much faster as it will not load the map again. It will just restart the map.
- /status shows information about the connected players. This includes the client ID, score, ping, GUID, name, and IP address.
- /tell [player id] will display a message to a specific player. The ID can be found with the /status command.
- /clientkick [player id] will remove a given player from the server.
- /banClient [player id] will ban a given player. The player's GUID will be added to ban.txt.
- /tempBanClient [player id] will temporarily ban a player using the player's ID. The length of a temporary ban can be changed in the server configuration file.
- /tempBanUser [player name] will temporary ban a player using the player's name.
- /unbanUser [player name] will remove a ban from a given user. If the player's name appears more than once in ban.txt, you can edit the file and remove the banned player manually.
- /dumpuser [player name] will give information about the player.
- /killserver will shut your server down.