VLC is an open-source multimedia player that can not only play almost all video and audio file formats but also can extract audio from any video file. This article will help you to learn how to do so using VLC.
How to Extract Audio From a Video With VLC
If you don't have VLC Media Player installed on your computer yet, you can download the software here.
Once installed, launch the application, and click on File. Go to the Convert/Stream tab. Drop the video file from which you’d like to extract audio:
Note: VLC media player allows you to choose from several audio codecs, including MP3, Flac, WAV, WMA2 and others.
Image: © Matthew A - Unplash.com
- Extract audio from mov
- Extract audio from video - Best answers
- Extract audio from mov file - Best answers
- Extract audio tracks from. Cue - How-To - Software
- Extract audio from facebook messenger - How-To - Facebook
- English audio track for tv series download - How-To - Audio
- Audio track download for mx player - Forum - Audio
- Whatsapp could not find a connected audio device ✓ - Forum - Drivers