A SmartArt Style combines several effects, such as line style or a 3D style. You can apply these effects to the shapes of your SmartArt graphic to give a professional and unique look to your graphics. In this article we'll explain how to achieve this.
How to Apply a SmartArt Style to a SmartArt Graphic
- Click to select SmartArt graphic.
- Go to SmartArt Tools > Design > SmartArt Styles.
- Click on the small arrow button to view more styles.
- Finally, make your selection.
- Moderate effect smartart style
- Apply the moderate effect smartart style - Best answers
- Polished style powerpoint - Best answers
- How to change font style in facebook post - How-To - Web
- How to change emoji style in gboard - How-To - Instant Messaging
- Convert the bulleted list to continuous block process smartart - How-To - Powerpoint
- Indian free fire moderator contact number - Guide
- Smartart graphics - How-To - Powerpoint