In this article we will show you how to create an image from your files and folders. ImgBurn allows you to easily create an image out of your files and folders and we have outlined the step-by-step guide below.
Create an Image From Your Files and Folders
- Open ImgBurn
- Click on "Create image file from files/folders".
- (1)Use the buttons in the "Source" section to select your files and folders you want to include in the image file.
- (2)Select the destination for your image file (.iso)
- (3)You can configure the options for your .iso files.
- (4)Finally click on "Build button".
Image: © 123RF.com
- Imgburn create iso
- Create img file - Best answers
- Folder to img - Best answers
- Daemon tools create iso - How-To - Burning software
- How to create iso file using nero - How-To - Burning software
- Create iso from folder windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- State information about number and size of partition created - Articles
- Create email account yahoo - Guide