Why my CCM profile has been blocked?
I must not contain any:
- Proselytism (religion and politics)
- Insult or degrading content
- Inappropriate photos
- Inappropriate user names
- Personal data others than those where space is provided
- Any other reasons which is deemed to be contrary to the Charter
CCM moderators can block a profile, so that other users no longer have access to its contents.
Note that: a simple profile block does not prohibit the member to post, send and receive private messages. But profile is no longer accessible to other members and anonymous users.
How to unlock my profile?
You will receive a private message from a moderator explaining why your profile has been blocked.
- Go to your profile page
- Click on "Edit Profile"
- Delete anything that doesn't align with the charter. Modify your photo if needed.
- Go to bottom and click "Submit".
- Please contact the moderator who wrote to you, in order to report the changes.
Original document published on CommentcaMarche.net
Published by deri58
Latest update on June 23, 2015 at 04:56 PM by Ambucias.