I must not contain any:
- Proselytism (religion and politics)
- Insult or degrading content
- Inappropriate photos
- Inappropriate user names
- Personal data others than those where space is provided
- Any other reasons which is deemed to be contrary to the Charter
CCM moderators can block a profile, so that other users no longer have access to its contents.
Note that: a simple profile block does not prohibit the member to post, send and receive private messages. But profile is no longer accessible to other members and anonymous users.
You will receive a private message from a moderator explaining why your profile has been blocked.
- Go to your profile page
- Click on "Edit Profile"
- Delete anything that doesn't align with the charter. Modify your photo if needed.
- Go to bottom and click "Submit".
- Please contact the moderator who wrote to you, in order to report the changes.
Original document published on CommentcaMarche.net
Published by deri58
Latest update on June 23, 2015 at 04:56 PM by Ambucias.