How Does it Work?
- If the feature is enabled and someone calls you, the Reject with message option will be displayed on the screen.
- If you tap on this button a predefined message will be sent to the caller.
Enable Auto Reject:
- Go to Phone > Settings > Call Settings > All Calls > Auto-Reject.
- Turn Auto-Reject ON.
Create or Edit Your Messages
- Go to Phone > Settings > Call Settings > Set up call Rejection Messages.
- Tap on Create to write down your custom message.
- Best call reject messages
- Call reject message - Best answers
- Auto reject call with message - Best answers
- This message was deleted text symbol - Forum - Android
- Structure of email message - Articles
- Yahoo mail message cannot be saved as draft ✓ - Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Instagram error message we limit how often - Forum - Instagram
- How to send message request on instagram - Guide
This document, titled « Enable Auto Reject Messages on Android », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).