Android smartphones give you the possibility of rejecting a phone call and sending a message to the caller. This feature can be very useful, when you are driving or doing some important tasks.
How Does it Work?
- If the feature is enabled and someone calls you, the Reject with message option will be displayed on the screen.
- If you tap on this button a predefined message will be sent to the caller.
Enable Auto Reject:
- Go to Phone > Settings > Call Settings > All Calls > Auto-Reject.
Create or Edit Your Messages
- Go to Phone > Settings > Call Settings > Set up call Rejection Messages.
- Tap on Create to write down your custom message.
Photo by Jonathan Kemper on Unsplash