Add subtitles to a video on Android for free
Nowadays we have access to TV series and movies from all over the world. This subsequently creates a need for subtitles in English and other languages. In this article, we will show you how to add subtitles to movies and series stored on your Android device.
To add subtitles to movies and series on your Android device:
What will you need?
- A mobile app to download and add subtitles to your video files, in this case, we shall use GMT Subtitles, which can be downloaded for free on the Play Store.
- Finally, a video player app that can read subtitle files. You can either opt for VLC.
How to apply subtitles?
Download and install GMT Subtitles. Open the app and it will search for all the movies and TV series stored on your device and also determine which one of them already have subtitles (the With subtitle or Without subtitle label is written below the title of each video):
By default, the application seeks subtitles in English, but you change the default language in Settings > Subtitles languages. Then return to the main screen, tap on the series or movie you want to edit and wait for the app to search for corresponding subtitle files. GMT Subtitles allows you to download subtitles files from Podnapisi.net, OpenSubtitles.org and other sources.
Once the search is over simply tap on the Download button:
Return to the application's main screen and as you will notice, the status of the selected video has changed to With subtitle. Click on the Play button and then select the video player app you want to use to view the video:
- How to merge subtitles with video permanently on android
- How to add subtitles to a video in mobile
- How to embed subtitles into video permanently in android
- Xvid video codec > Download - File decompression
- Xnxx video [solved] > Windows Vista Forum
- Videos > Windows Forum
- Orion stars download for android > Download - Online gaming and betting
- How to play pokemon on android > Guide