Android - Error 491
"Unable to download application - Error 491"
If you encounter the error 491, it probably means that your phone no longer recognize your Google account.
To solve this issue:
- Go to Settings > Applications > All
- Select the "Google Play Store", then clear the cache and delete the data.
If the above manipulation doesn't solve the issue, follow the below procedure:
- Go to "Settings" > "Accounts" > "Google".
- Delete the current account.
- Reboot your phone and re-sync your Google account.