There are several emulators that allow you to play video games on PC or use the Windows system on Mac (and vice versa). As the popularity of these programs increases, so too does the supply, as users want to have all tools and systems at their fingertips both on their phone and PC. In this article we'll show you the 5 best Android emulators for PCs.
If you’re an avid video gamer and want to find Android emulators to play on your PC, MEmu Play should be at the top of your list as this emulator is specifically designed for gamers. An advantage over other emulators is its easy installation process as it is integrated on Google Play. Among other advantages, MEmu Play allows you to send files from your PC and has a GPS simulator.
You can download MEmu Play here.
ARChon is a Google Chrome extension but in order to install it, you need to activate Chrome’s ‘Developer Mode’. ARChon is however not available on the Google Play Store. Although ARChon is a firm favorite among computer experts, ARChon has another downfall as in order to open an Android app in your browser, you will first need to turn it into a Chrome extension. It sounds complicated but ARChon provides a detailed tutorial on their website.
To download ARChon, click here.
BlueStacks is the most widely used PC Android emulator in the world. With this software, not only are you able to enjoy the Android version of video games ( which is the main objective of its 400 million users), but it also provides a tool that is easy to install and use with no limitations.
Another advantage of BlueStacks is its Android-style desktop. Inspired by the classic design of a PC desktop, it still retains a clear and intuitive interface and is easy for users to navigate. In addition to the above features, BlueStacks provides the possibility to translate apps in real time, use maps, keyboard and mouse functions, as well as multi-window mode.
Some programs need the support of other applications to function properly and this is the case of Android x86. If you opt to use this software (available to download here), you’ll have to use VirtualBox or other similar tools with it (VMWare, QEMU, Parallels, etc). Android x86 is more of an adapter than an emulator that allows you to use Android as the main operating system on a PC. By using it in combination with another program such as VirtualBox, you can use Android x86 for Android apps without disrupting or sidelining your PC OS system.
Among the advantages of Android x86, we should mention its high level of development. it is one of the few tools that emulates a WiFi connection on the PC with Ethernet, thus improving compatibility with apps and also offering a wide range of options, including an alternative taskbar.
Genymotion is technically not an operating system but its installation package includes VirtualBox and this combination allows users to emulate Android exactly as it appears on smartphones. This makes Genymotion the favorite emulator of many Android app developers.
Among other positive features of Genymotion, users can choose different phone models to emulate providing as authentic an experience as possible. If you want to try Genymotion, download it here.
- Android emulator for pc
- The Best PC Android Emulators
- Pokemon android emulator > Guide
- How to run PlayStation games on Windows with ePSXe > Guide
- Andy android emulator infected my pc > Forum - Software
- Show hidden files on Android > Guide
- Secret codes for Android phones
- Android IP address: check, changer
- Network error occurred: how to fix it on Android
- Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep mode on Android
- Create an Android folder shortcut on home screen
- Delete search suggestions on Android
- Add an area code on Android
- Manage and backup game data on Android
- Answer calls with the volume and power button on Android
- Network notification: how to turn it off on Android
- Split screen on Android: application picker, long touch
- Auto retrieve messages on Android phone in roaming mode
- Share multiple contacts: iPhone, Android
- Increase ringtone volume when in pocket for Android
- MMS and SMS delivery report on Android
- Android scientific calculator: how to enable it
- Manage and organize apps on Android
- How to download APK: from Google Play Store, Android
- Reset Chrome settings on Android
- How to rename your android device in the Google Play Store?
- Codes for Huawei smartphones: test, reset, check
- How to use a song as a ringtone on Android
- How to disable the internet on Android phone
- Disable in-app purchases (Android)
- How to use Lucky Patcher: download app, features, etc
- How to use Android SD card as internal storage
- How to turn off Android music player
- Optimize your Android phone's performance
- How to Enable the Equalizer on VLC For Android
- Use AirPods with an Android phone
- How to reinstall Samsung internet: browser, on tablet
- Update the Google Play Store app
- Display contact number list: with name
- How to enable Android Safe Search settings
- How to disable mobile data: Android, Samsung
- Android dial pad settings: change, enable/disable
- How to enable auto reject mode Android
- Filter unknown senders: Android, SMS
- Sony Xperia: find my device, My Xperia
- How to turn off S Pen: Note 5, Note 9, Note 10
- Google text to speech: download, languages
- Sort call logs by date on Android
- How to update Android auto
- Disable images in Chrome Android: 2020, 2019
- Show Android calendar week numbers
- Connect Android to PC: wifi, Windows 10, USB
- Open a ZIP file on Android: read ZIP, RAR, and TAR files
- Make passwords visible: Android
- How to configure a proxy on Android?
- Create website shortcut on Android: tablet, phone
- Download videos from websites: Chrome, iPhone, app
- How to view desktop site: on mobile, on Android
- Recover deleted photos: Android, Android internal storage
- How to clear Google Drive cache on Android
- Enable content filtering on the Google Play Store
- How to pair SmartWatch with Android
- How to lock VLC screen: Android
- Android phone RAM: check, cleaner, manager
- How to fix Error 491: on tablet, on Google Play
- Popup reminder on Android
- How To Hard Reset Your Samsung Galaxy
- Clear system cache on Android
- Unlink apps from Google Plus account on Android
- Reset Sony Xperia: to factory settings, hard reset
- XAPK file: installer, means, format
- How to hide or remove a media folder on Android?
- Turn Off Autocorrect on Android
- How to reset to factory settings your Android device
- Set custom ringtone on Windows phone: WP7, WP8
- How to fix Error 923 on Android?
- How to make conference calls on Android?
- How to always show the scale bar in Google Maps on Android
- Block camera and microphone on google chrome: Android
- Add subtitles to video: Android, free
- How to enable Wi-Fi on Samsung Galaxy tablet
- How to hide apps on Android
- How to get GPS location on Android
- How to install APK files on Android
- How to update apps on Android automatically
- How to unlock Android without internet
- Deactivate Safe Mode Android
- How to delete all tags in Shazam: Android
- How to block ads on Android