Sometimes after a software update your phone layout might look a little different than before, or maybe you'd simply like to tidy your phone up a bit. In this article, we will show you how to sort your call logs on your Android smartphone.
How to organise your call logs on Android?
- Open your Phone app.
- Tap on the Menu key > View.
- Select the items you want to be displayed in your call logs:
If you want to sort your call logs by date, contact name or call duration, you will need to download a dedicated app from the Google Play Store. There are many to choose from but here are two we recommend:
- How to sort call log by date in android
- Orion stars download for android > Download - Online gaming and betting
- How to reset windows 10 password without logging in > Guide
- You've tried to log in too many times. to protect your account, a temporary block has been placed on logging in. please try again later. [solved] > Facebook Forum
- Spotify sort by genre > Guide
- How to sort bookmarks in chrome > Guide