Some Android apps require that you sign-in using your Google account (access your private data, Google + circles, contact list, email address,...). If you no longer use these apps, here's how to unlink them from your Google+ profile.
How to unlink apps from your Google Plus account on Android?
- Open Google+ app and tap on the Menu key > Settings. Scroll to Account settings and select your account.
- Tap on Apps with Google+ Sign-In.
- Select an app and tap on Disconnect.
Do you need more help with Android? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to unlink games from google account
- How to unlink a game from google play
- How to unlink google play account from game
- Google meet download for pc > Download - Video calls
- How to unlink tiktok for business [solved] > TikTok Forum
- Google play store for pc > Download - App downloads
- Facebook account hacked and password changed > Facebook Forum
- Google couldn't verify this account belongs to you [solved] > Gmail Forum