How to pair SmartWatch with Android
Here you will learn how to pair your SmartWatch with your Android smartphone or tablet.
What are the prerequisites?
- Internet connection (Wifi or mobile data).
- Make sure your SmartWatch is nearby your smartphone.
- Your smartwatch must be fully charged.
- Enable Bluetooth on both devices.
What is the pairing procedure?
- On your smartphone: download the Wear OS app.
- Once installed, open the Android Wear app.
- A list of available devices will be displayed. Tap to select your SmartWatch.
- A pairing code will be displayed on both your smartphone and SmartWatch.
- If the codes match, simply tap on Pair (both on the phone and SmartWatch).
- From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
any more questions about google? check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to connect phone with smart watch
- How to pair smartwatch with phone
- How to connect mobile with smart watch
- Orion stars download for android > Download - Online gaming and betting
- How to update emojis on android > Guide
- How to play pokemon on android > Guide
- Fire kirin apk download for android latest version > Download - Online gaming and betting
- Psiphon 3 download for android > Download - VPN