Samsung's Galaxy smartphones allow you to protect your personal information by locking your SIM card with a PIN. While you should choose your code with care, you always have the option to change your SIM PIN. This tutorial will walk you through the short process.
Reset Galaxy SIM PIN
- Go to Settings > Security.
- Scroll to the SIM Card Lock section. Tap Set up SIM card lock > Change SIM PIN.
- Enter your old PIN, followed by your new one.
Your new settings will take effect upon PIN verification.
Image: © Unsplash.com
- Samsung change pin
- How to change sim pin on samsung - Best answers
- Change sim pin samsung - Best answers
- How to change samsung tv pin if forgotten - How-To - Hardware
- How to change pin on samsung galaxy a12 - How-To - Samsung
- Samsung change phone number ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Samsung change picture size - How-To - Hardware
- Samsung tv pin code reset - How-To - Hardware