If you are looking to save energy it can be a good idea to configure your Xbox One console to automatically shut down after an extended period of inactivity. The procedure is simple and straightforward and we'll show you how to configure it in this article.
Configure Auto Shutdown Settings for the Xbox One
Press the Menu key of the controller, and then go to Settings > Power & startup > Turn off after. Select one of the following options: 1 hour of inactivity, 6 hours of inactivity, or Don't turn off automatically.
Image: © jeshoots - Unsplash.com
- How to keep xbox one from turning off
- How to stop xbox from turning off - Best answers
- How to stop xbox one from turning off - Best answers
- Enforcement.xbox.com. 0x87dd0013 - How-To - Xbox
- Xbox app notify when friend online - How-To - Windows
- How to turn off magnifier on xbox ✓ - Forum - Xbox 360/Xbox One
- Xbox one 3d - How-To - Platform
- Xbox screen zoomed in - How-To - Platform