Paytm is India's leading e-wallet and payment banking service, widely popular in metro and small towns of the country. It helps users make instant electronic payments and transfer money to bank accounts. But, to enjoy the seamless services, users are required to complete their KYC (know your customers) documents.
Submit KYC Documents on Paytm
To submit your KYC documents for Paytm, you need to visit Paytm's KYC page and click Complete KYC Now:
To complete the KYC authentication, Paytm accepts only government approved identification documents, like your Aadhaar card, passport, voter card, or driver's license. The process may take up to 48 hours to complete.
- Paytm kyc ke liye kya document chahiye
- Paytm kyc slot booking - Best answers
- Paytm kyc documents - Best answers
- Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. we appreciate your pat - Guide
- Facebook account reviewing these additional documents ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Document layout of html page - Articles
- We can keep multiple versions of ms word document in a single file by using - How-To - Word
- Displays your document in full-screen mode - How-To - Word