The video game developer Supergiant Games blew our minds with their new proposal released on September 17th: Hades. Some were lucky enough and had the chance to closely experience the various development cycles of this gem and tested the game before its official release in late 2018. This new video game has awakened the passionate fans of the Roguelike genre. For connoisseurs, the staging, the soundtrack, the dialogues, the gameplay and of course, the addictive story of Hades are striking. If you haven't tried it yet, what are you waiting for?
In Greek mythology, Hades refers to the underworld, the kingdom of the dead, as well as to the lord who ruled it. This is why the setting of the game corresponds to the underworld, and it is precisely from that place that our character is trying to escape.
The goal of the protagonist, Zagreus (Hades’ son) is to reach Mount Olympus, home of the Olympian gods and ruled by Zeus (Hades’ brother). Zagreus has been exiled from this place, and his future is unclear.
As we try to face our destiny, we will stumble upon numerous references to the Greek mythology such as places, landscapes, creatures... and many other characteristics that you will have to discover for yourself!
Tricks and Tips
Here's a list of tips and tricks for Hades:
- In this game dying is not always a bad thing. In fact, depending on your strategy it may even be convenient.
- Note that there are some permanent and temporary items that you lose when you die. Especially in the beginning, you should pay attention to the permanent items.
- If you have just started the game, we recommend that you prioritize the collection of Chthonic keys. They will help you to unlock some interesting items and additional upgrades.
- If you make a mistake while upgrading your abilities, you should know that you can reset your Mirror of Night improvements in exchange for Chthonic keys.
- Don’t be afraid to spend money on improvements. You will soon discover that you won’t lack coins in this game.
- We recommend that you unlock the Shield of Chaos as soon as possible. It is very versatile.
- The game's "hell mode" will make everything more complicated - if you have difficulty moving forward, you can always switch to "god mode".
- Try to talk to all the characters you meet, even those who do not have a dialogue box above their heads. In fact, you may even be interested in giving them a gift, you never know what they can offer you in return!
- The three most powerful resources you can obtain by defeating a boss are: Diamonds, Titan blood, and Ambrosia.
- Do not rush through the game to achieve victory - the key to this is to gradually experiment with abilities, weapons, etc.
- Before each run we recommend that from all of the weapons that are offered to you, you select the one in purple.
- Change your keepsakes often.
- The symbols on the rooms’ doors offer different rewards, so you will have to think about which one is the best for you at that moment.
- We also recommend that you invest in another one of the most powerful weapons: the Daedalus Hammer.
- The movement capacity of our character can be the key to overcoming certain obstacles. Do not put it aside.
- Get Titan blood, a resource that can be obtained via bounties. To achieve this you will not always have to change your enemy, but your weapon.
Is It Free ?
Hades is available for purchase.
- Hades tips
- Hades tips and tricks - Best answers
- Hades - Best answers
- Tips for animal crossing - How-To - Animal Crossing
- Kindle app tips and tricks - How-To - Apps
- Counter strike 1.6 tips and tricks - How-To - Counter Strike
- Little alchemy tips - How-To - Games
- Ruby emulator and tips how to use - How-To - Android