From October 5th to November 2nd the Fortnitemares event dedicated to Halloween is held in Fortnite. Read on to learn everything about it!
Fortnite's Halloween event - Fortnitemares - is back and it's bigger than ever. This year's edition is full of surprises and promises an amazing and fun experience.
What is the Fortnitemares 2021 date?
The event takes place from October 5th to November 2nd.
What does the Halloween event 2021 look like?
The 2021 edition of Fortnitemares will host the Wrath of The Cube Queen. The Cube Queen is here with her strongest warriors, The Caretakers. Those giant Cubes - "tall, foreboding, shadowy apparitions" - are forming The Convergence in the center of the Island. In addition, players can find some old items such as Witch Brooms and the Pumpkin Rocket Launcher but also a brand new weapon: the Sideways Scythe. However, the fun doesn't end here - in fact, there are three quests to complete this Halloween season. Here's the list:
- Monster Hunter questline: One-time Fortnite performer Ariana Grande is back as "Spacefarer Ariana Grande"! If you complete her Monster Hunter Questline, you will unlock the Dark Style of the All-Weather Extractor Pickaxe. Active Fortnite Crew subscribers will also get to put their hands on the Brite Style!
- The Oracle Speaks questline: Complete Dark Jonesy's questline by helping him get the Spirit Vessel - the artifact may restore his visions and you will unlock the Cube Cruiser Glider!
- General Fortnitemares Quests: Of course, there are the general quests. By completing them, you will unlock the Raven's Curse Spray, the Midnight Showdown Loading Screen, and Wrathful Breakout Contrail.
What Fortnitemares skins are there?
From trick-or-treat costumes to horror classics (such as Frankenstein's monster and The Mummy), Fortnite has every skin you need for this season. Players can also check the updates of the official blog post to see what cards are going to be unlocked next. For now, the released skins include Frankenstein's Monster, Curdle Scream Leader, Skeletara, Rick Grimes, Poisonous Big Mouth, Golden Ghoul & Skull Trooper, Gummy Fishstick, Tricks and Treats Bundle, KAWS Skeleton, Graveyard Drift, and Crimson Sanctum.
What other items are there?
One of the most interesting items is a new weapon called Dual Fiend Hunters. You can find them as ground loot or inside chests. Broomsticks and Candy Buckets are also on the list!
Is the Fortnitemares Horde Rush back?
The limited time mode (LTM) Horde Rush is indeed back! Complete all the quests and win items such as the Thinking Juice Back Bling, a Cube Queen Banner, and the Cuddle Scream Leader Spray. The Horde Rush Tournament will bring some more fun items as well.
When will the power leveling weekends take place?
There are two confirmed power leveling weekends: the first one will be held between October 22 at 7 PM ET and October 25 at 7 AM ET and the second one from October 29 at 7 PM ET to November 1 at 7 AM ET.
What is Shortnitemares?
Shortnitemares is the third Short Nite film festival. It will take place in a creator-made movie theater where you will be able to see "ghoulish and sinister" animated shorts. We still don't know the exact date but the festival will most probably take place during Week 4 of the Halloween event (starting October 26th).
- Fortnite: The Best Codes and Maps in Creative Mode for 2021
- Olympics 2021
- Macbook pro 2021 release date
- Xvideoservicethief 2021 linux ddos attack online free download > Forum - Facebook
- Fortnite christmas 2020
- Best zombie video games
- The best horror PC games (2021) for Halloween