When you copy songs from a CD using Windows Media Player, they are saved by default to the music library. In this article we will show you how to change the default folder where these copied songs are saved.
Change The Default Folder Where Copied Songs Are Saved
- Open Windows Media Player.
- Click the Rip tab> More options
- In the window that opens, Go to the "Rip Music section" Then click the "Change" button and select the folder where you want to save the files copied from your from the audio CDs.
- Click on "OK" to save the modifications.
Image: © 123RF.com
- Where does windows media player store music
- Where does windows media player rip to - Best answers
- Windows media player rip location - Best answers
- How to transfer music from windows media player to ipod without itunes ✓ - Forum - ITunes
- How to make a dvd with pictures and music with windows media player - How-To - Software
- Copy Music from CD to Hard Disk with Windows Media Player - How-To - Video software
- Automatically Rename Music Files on Windows Media Player - How-To - Multimedia
- Windows media player not showing music in library - How-To - Video software