You can configure Media Player Classic to open a new playback window for each media file opened. This brief article will show you how.
To enable multiple instance:
Click on View > Options > Player tab
- In the right pane (Open options), select "Open a new player for each media file played".
- Click on Ok to validate.
Any more Media Player questions? check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Mpc-hc multiple instances
- Media player classic multiple windows
- Msi app player > Download - Android emulators
- Windows media player 12 > Download - Audio playback
- Adobe flash player free download > Download - Other
- Audio track download for mx player > Audio Forum
- Media player classic cast to tv > Guide