You can configure Media Player Classic to open a new playback window for each media file opened. This brief article will show you how.
To enable multiple instance:
Click on View > Options > Player tab
- In the right pane (Open options), select "Open a new player for each media file played".
- Click on Ok to validate.
Any more Media Player questions? check out our forum!
sound device 27
- Mpc-hc multiple instances
- Media player classic multiple windows
- Media player classic cast to tv > Guide
- Media player classic audio delay > Guide
- How to reset media player classic settings: Windows 10 > Guide
- How to delete video history on Windows Media Player > Guide
- Media Player Classic - add an icon in the system tray
- Copy CD to computer: Windows 10, Windows Media Player
- Windows Media Player: move file location
- How to burn CDs: Windows Media Player, laptop
- How to restore Windows Media Player library
- How to disable subtitles on Media Player Classic
- Rename music files automatically in Windows Media Player