In this short guide, we will show you how to automatically rename music files in Windows Media Player using rip music settings.
How to rename MP3 files automatically in Windows Media Player?
To enable this option under Windows Media Player, follow this procedure:
- Click on the Tools menu > Options > Library.
- In the "Automatic media information updates for files".
- Check "Rename music file using rip music settings".
- Click on OK to validate.
visit our forum For more Windows media player tips
sound device 27
- Automatically Rename Music Files on Windows Media Player
- Recover deleted music files in Windows Media Player > Guide
- Windows media player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. there might not be a sound device i > Forum - Drivers
- Sound device [solved] > Forum - Drivers
- Need to put songs on ipod without itunes [solved] > Forum - ITunes
- Copy CD to computer: Windows 10, Windows Media Player
- Media Player Classic: multiple windows
- Windows Media Player: move file location
- Media Player Classic: sync audio, video sync
- How to reset media player classic settings: Windows 10
- How to burn CDs: Windows Media Player, laptop
- How to restore Windows Media Player library
- How to disable subtitles on Media Player Classic
- How to delete video history on Windows Media Player