Windows Media Player allows you to copy music from a CD to your hard disk. This process will not delete any file from the CD and takes very less time.
N.B. By default, audio files are stored in the Music Library. If you want to change the default folder, check out this tip.
Copy Music from a CD to a Computer
To copy music from a CD onto your computer, begin by opening Windows Media Player. Next, insert the CD that you want to copy.
Click Rip > More options.
N.B. The default rip format is WMA. If you want to change it to MP3, then click Format > MP3 in Rip Settings:
Uncheck any songs that you do not want to copy, and click Copy from CD.
Once the ripping process is over, you should be able to find the songs that were on your CD on your computer:
Image: © oneinchpunch - Shutterstock.com
- How to copy songs from cd to laptop
- How to copy music from cd to computer - Best answers
- How to copy cd to computer - Best answers
- How to download songs in pendrive from laptop - Guide
- I need to send songs to my phone from my laptop ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Shortcut for delete in laptop - Guide
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os - Forum - Google Chrome
- How to type @ on laptop keyboard - Guide